Average Completion Time2 Weeks
Study online with ease.
24/7 unlimited access with pre-recorded lectures.
Our fees are low and easy to pay online.
UK CPD Certificate
Certificate to show what you have learnt.
Professional Certificate in UK Healthcare Policy Reforms and Health Agenda in London 2022
Professional Certificate Courses
These are short online certificate courses designed to help you develop professionally and achieve your career goals, while you earn a professional certificate which qualifies you for the appropriate continuous professional development (CPD).
The learner will be able to understand the changes in policy and the aims of such reforms for a better understanding of the relationship between government policy and the working of the UK health care sector. The learner will be able to identify key stakeholder and policy reform while working in or with the UK health care system.
After the successful completion of the course, you will be able to learn about the following;
- The nature and work of the National Health Services
- Regulation of government bodies
- Strategic Health Authorities
- Principles of the new NHS
- The health Act 1999
- Role of NSF, NICE and CHI
- NHS rights to public and patients
- Labour party policies on healthcare
- Key findings of Labour healthcare
- Health care system in England
- Structure of NHS
- Influence of Health and Social Care
UK Healthcare Policy Reforms and Health Agenda
Self-paced pre-recorded learning content on this topic.
QUIZ - UK Healthcare Policy Reforms and Health Agenda
Put your knowledge to the test with this quiz. Read each question carefully and choose the response that you feel is correct.
There are no strict entry requirements for this course. Work experience will be added advantage to understanding the content of the course.
The certificate is designed to enhance the knowledge of the learner in the field. This certificate is for everyone eager to know more and gets updated on current ideas in the respective field. We recommend this certificate for the following audience.
- CEO, Director, Manager, Supervisor
- Hospital, Clinic Manager/Supervisor
- Health care Contractor/Consultant
- Doctor, GP, Pharmacist
- Health and Social Care Learner/Researcher
- Social Sector worker
- Public Administration Roles
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.