Average Completion Time1 Month
Study online with ease.
24/7 unlimited access with pre-recorded lectures.
Our fees are low and easy to pay online.
UK CPD Certificate
Certificate to show what you have learnt.
Advanced Professional Certificate in Business Administration in London 2022
Advanced Professional Certificate Courses
These are short online certificate courses of a more advanced nature designed to help you develop professionally and achieve your career goals, while you earn a professional certificate which qualifies you for the appropriate continuous professional development (CPD).
The Advanced Professional Certificate in Business Administration aims to equip the learner with advance business concepts and technique to successfully manage business operations, create strategies, manage organizational knowledge, analyze and produce financial statements.
The learner will be able to understand the fundamental purpose a business stands for and will be able to learn and develop Vision, Mission, Organization Objective and Goals and formulate strategies.
The course aims to enable the learner to understand the business environment, players and dynamics that shape the environment, different strategies to achieve a competitive advantage and compete over the long term by presenting the business in a unique proposition using different tools and methods such as the SWOT Analysis, BCG Matrix Portfolio Analysis, Stakeholder Analysis, Five Forces Framework, 7 S’s Framework for Analysis, Value Chain Analysis.
After the successful completion of the certificate, the student will be able to learn:
- Fundamental of the organizational Knowledge, Types of knowledge and knowledge strategies
- Explain what is meant by strategy and strategic management
- Appreciate the importance of strategic management
- Strategy formulation, Types of Strategies, Deliberate and emergent strategies
- Understanding the competitive Environment, environmental analysis, 7 S’s Framework
- Examine SWOT and BCG matrix as tools and models available to analyze the environment
- Examine Product Market Matrix, Life Cycle Analysis, Porter’s Five Force Framework and Value Chain Analysis as tools and models available to analyze the environment
- Who is a stakeholder? Stakeholder analysis and relevant strategies
- Explain ‘Mission’ and ‘Vision’ and provide some examples of mission statements
- What is ‘Strategic Operations Management’?
- What are the similarities between all operations?
- How are operations different from each other?
- Product and process design, types of design, Stages of Product/Service design
- Operations Capacity and demand planning and scheduling
- Inventory management, Just-in-time inventory, Leading and lagging strategies
- Consider the issue of cash flow from two perspectives, Effective cash management.
- Understanding key financial statement terminologies
- Financial data gathering and organizing for the creation of Financial statements
The certificate is designed to enhance the knowledge of the learner in the field. This certificate is for everyone eager to know more and get updated on current ideas in the respective field. We recommend this certificate for the following audience.
- CEO, Director, Manager, Supervisor
- Strategic Communications Manager
- Information Director, Manager
- ERP Manager
- Organization Knowledge Manager
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.