WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For more information on MSBM Terms and Conditions, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org
www.msbm.org.uk is a site operated by the Metropolitan School of Business &Management (UK) Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales and have our administrative office at 29th Floor, One Canada Square, E14 5DY, Canary Wharf. London, United Kingdom. We operate the site for ourselves and also as agents on behalf of other companies who trade under the MSBM name under licence.
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable for any losses incurred, if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
- When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy (see below).
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Specifically, course and registration information is dynamic and subject to change; the most up-to-date and complete information we provide to prospective students is at the point of registration, and this may differ from information posted on our site.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
While MSBM endeavors to ensure that the information on our websites is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the sites or in any brochures / prospectuses. The material displayed on our site is provided ‘as is’ without any guarantees, conditions or warranties or other terms of any kind, as to its accuracy. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All representations, conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to the our websites.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- For any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- MSBM and any of our franchises and associated companies, and their officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any kind, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to students or any third party (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with our sites in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the sites, any web sites linked to our sites, or the material on such web sites, including, but not limited to, loss or damage due to viruses that may infect computer equipment, software, data, or other property on account of access to, use of, or browsing the our sites or downloading of any material whatsoever from our sites or any web sites linked to the our sites. If your use of the material on our sites results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software, or data, you assume all costs thereof.
Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit our liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); or (b) fraud; or (c) any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy (see below). You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
- Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
- We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy (see below).
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval partnership, or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy (see below).
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.msbm.org.uk (our website) and linked and associated sites operated by us. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site. Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use (see above).
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (see below).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use (see above).
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt;
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions). You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts);
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- attempt or be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another´s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to Our Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Thank you for visiting our site.
PROGRAMMES OF STUDY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This section applies to: ALL PROGRAMMES
- This section tells students the full terms and conditions on which they enrol on to our courses listed on our website.
- Students’ attention is particularly drawn to this section, as enrolment on to any course constitutes full and irrevocable acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Students must read these terms and conditions carefully before enrolling onto a course. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PLEASE SEEK ASSISTANCE AND DO NOT ENROL ON TO THE COURSE. Students are also advised to print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for their records.
The full text of the terms and conditions is available in hard copy and alternative formats on request from any Student Advisor.
- DEPOSITS, FEES AND PAYMENTS
- DEPOSITS: To book a place on a course, students must pay either (1) The full tuition fee; or (2) A minimum deposit of 50% of the total course fees (unless indicated otherwise on the application form, in which case the terms of the application form shall prevail). All deposits received are for the sole purpose of reserving a place on the course and are NON-REFUNDABLEexcept (1) In cases of complete withdrawal from the programme; AND (2) Subject to the student complying with the School’s VISA REFUSAL REFUND POLICY (Please refer to Clauses 4 – 5 below).
- This means that if a student changes their mind after enrolling on a course, the deposit payment CANNOT be refunded.
- FULL TIME STUDENTS: NO REFUNDS OR COURSE TRANSFERS ARE PERMISSIBLE after a student has been issued with a letter confirming their full time status. This is unless the student has received a VISA Refusal ANDonly where the student complies with the visa refusal refund policy (Please refer to Clauses d – e below).
- PAYMENT DEADLINE: All tuition fees must be paid in full at least 30 days before the Commencement date of the Course. The Commencement date of the Course is the published date as provided on the Letter Confirming Successful Enrolment to the Metropolitan School of Business &Management. Students who have not paid on time may lose their place on the course and may not be granted access to the School.
- DISHONOURED PAYMENTS: A minimum charge of £40.00 will be made to students for all dishonored payments. The School reserves the right to report offenders to the relevant professional body and the authorities, including, but not limited to, ACCA, CIMA, the UKBA and any other relevant & applicable law enforcement agency in the relevant country.
- OVERDUE ACCOUNTS: The School reserves the right to charge interest at 10% per annum on overdue amounts, accruing daily from the date that such payments become due.
- INSTALMENT PAYMENT PLAN: The School expects all students to adhere to the terms and conditions of their payment plan, which includes submitting payment on the date it becomes due. A failure to comply with the terms and conditions of your payment plan renders any payment plan ineffective. As a result, the School may bring the payment plan to an end and reserves the right to recover all outstanding fees.
- DEBT RECOVERY:Please note that in relation to overdue amounts, the School also reserves the right to pass this matter to our debt recovery company without further notification to you. This means that your data will be passed to our debt recovery company for further action. For the avoidance of doubt, should your data be passed to our debt recovery company in order to recover any overdue amounts, your liability to pay will be increased by additional fees and charges.
- From time to time, we may offer discounts and fee waivers as part of time-limited promotions, packages, alumni discount and early-bird offers. The full details, eligibility criteria and terms and conditions associated with any such offers, including any time limits and your responsibilities in order to benefit from any such offer will appear on our website and shall be deemed to be incorporated into these terms and conditions.
- DISMISSAL FOR NON-PAYMENT:The School reserves the right to dismiss and expel any student at any time for the non-payment of fees. No fees will be refunded where a student is dismissed under this section.
- REPORTING:The School is required to inform the appropriate authorities, where a student has been removed from School under section 1.j above. The School also reserves the right to report non-payment and delayed payment to credit-reporting agencies.
- FEES SUBJECT TO CHANGE:Fees are published separately for each semester and are payable by all students studying at the time unless they have paid full fees prior to the publication of the new fees. Paying a deposit does NOT prevent any fee increase being applied.
- FEES EXCLUSIVE OF PROFESSIONAL BODY CHARGES:All tuition fees exclude amounts payable to professional bodies for student registration, exemptions and examination entries. Any such fees are payable directly by the student, and the School accepts no responsibility for such payment.
- VAT:When applicable, all amounts quoted include VAT. Some courses are provided by exempt bodies and are not subject to VAT. Please contact us for further details.
- NO DEPOSIT ACCOUNT:Funds received but not utilized or refunded in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be forfeited to the School.
- CHANGES SUBJECT TO APPROVAL:The student agrees that he/she cannot change, defer or withdraw from the programme without prior consent from the School. Where a student has failed to comply with this clause 1.p, they will not be eligible for a refund.
- GENERAL TERMS
- PROMOTIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE: Promotions and offers may have restricted eligibility requirements and may change from time to time.
- VALUE-ADDED SERVICES: Availability of the online resources and other value-added services cannot be guaranteed due to reasons beyond the School’s control, including technical faults and limitations. Except for online-only courses, access to all online resources is provided ex-gratia and does not form part of any contract for services.
- COURSE SPECIFICATION SUBJECT TO CHANGE: The School reserves the right to change the courses, tutors, course specifications, lectures, other materials, published programmes, speakers, dates and locations from the previously published materials on the site or any other timetables as well as the right to alter to cancel or change the content of lectures and/or study materials and the identity of tutors at its own discretion. The school shall discharge its obligations in respect of a specific course by providing teaching which is materially similar to the course specification advertised, notwithstanding the fact that course dates, times and location, and/or the identity of the lecturer may vary from previously advertised specification.
- TRANSFERS: Course transfers are only permissible with the School’s prior written consent. To apply to transfer, Students must complete an application form for course transfer (available on request) and pay an administration fee of £150. No transfers will be permissible in the event of a student owing fees to the School or in the event of Student’s failure to attend a sufficient number of classes. Students may be required to pay additional fees if new course fees are higher. All transfer requests are at the sole and absolute discretion of the School.
- STUDENT COMMUNICATION BY EMAIL: The School sends out important student information (including timetable updates, class changes, etc.) exclusively by email. It is the student’s sole responsibility to ensure that the School has correct and up-to-date email addresses in our records, and that the student opens, reads and acts promptly upon such email notifications.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Students’ attention is particularly drawn to this clause. Liability of Metropolitan School of Business & Management for losses arising from their negligence (except in the case of liability for death or personal injury), breach of contract or otherwise will be LIMITED TO THE FULL AMOUNTS PAID BY THE RELEVANT STUDENT FOR THE PARTICULAR COURSES AND/OR STUDY MATERIALS. Except in the case of liability for death and personal injury, Metropolitan School of Business & Management will have NO LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER ARISING. We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
- GOVERNING LAW: These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
PROGRAMMES OF STUDY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: All applications for a refund must be made at least 15 days before the commencement date of the course (as detailed on the Letter of Admission/Acceptance).
- ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGE: All applications for a refund are subject to an administrative charge of £150 (plus any courier and transfer charges).
- RIGHT FOR A REFUND MAY BE WAIVED IF NOTIFICATION IMPOSSIBLE: In the circumstance where notification under clause 1.a will be impossible, a student may be asked to waive their right to apply for a refund by completing a Waiver Form before they enrol on any course. For the avoidance of doubt, where a Waiver Form is completed, the student agrees to waive their right to a refund.
- METHOD OF PAYMENT: Refunds will only be made using the original method of payment and to the person who made the original payment.
- CBE FEES: Computer Based Examination fees are non-refundable and non-transferable in ALL cases.
- DISBURSEMENTS ARE NON REFUNDABLE: Any fees payable by the School on behalf of the student or in connection with the student’s application to a third-party (for example, courier fees, Registration fees payable to the accrediting bodies, Progression fees etc.) are non-refundable and non-transferable.
The School provides educational services and are NOT immigration advisers. The School is not regulated to offer any immigration advice. If you require immigration advice, you should seek independent legal advice as the School cannot and do not offer any immigration advice. A list of government regulated immigration advisers can be obtained from the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner, UK http://oisc.homeoffice.gov.uk/ and United Arab Emirates Ministry of Foreign Affairs https://www.mofa.gov.ae/
- The School and its employees are not immigration advisers and therefore the responsibility for the validity and accuracy of a VISA application lies solely with the student. Please note that it is the student’s sole responsibility to ensure that they meet the UK Border Agency requirements.
- The School cannot and will not be held responsible for any VISA refusal based on reasons which are within the student’s reasonable control including, the student failing to provide the necessary documents, failing to demonstrate adequate financial support, submitting an incomplete application, false representations being made, or forgery of documents. The student is held responsible if the VISA application has been made late and their MSBM enrolment has already been processed.
- If a student’s VISA application is refused due to fault attributable to the student then there is no entitlement to a refund under our Refunds Policy.
- This Policy must be read in conjunction with the General Refund Policy (Clause 1 – above) the terms of which also apply. Students’ attention is particularly drawn to the fact that where they fail to submit an application for a refund 15 days prior to the Course Commencement Date, they will NOT qualify for a refund.
- Students will NOT qualify for a refund where the student has obtained a VISA refusal as per Clause 2.b above.
- If a student’s VISA application has been refused (for circumstances other than those provided in clause 2.e) then the fees paid will be refunded less an administration charge of £150 (plus any courier and transfer charges) on production of the following documents:
- Copy of the VISA refusal letter
- Copy of the student’s passport showing both a photograph and signature; and
- Where the payee was not the student, an original authority letter from the student authorizing the repayment to the payee.
- Where a student has failed to comply with the Refund Procedure, they will NOT be eligible for a refund save in exceptional circumstances. The School has sole discretion in determining whether or not student’s circumstances are exceptional.
- Students may only defer their place on a course by up to one academic year, subject to application, payment of a deferral fee, and the School’s approval. Under no circumstances will deferral be granted for more than one academic year.
- Students must make an application for deferral at least 30 days before the Course Commencement Date.
- Applications Cancelled less than 4 weeks after initial payment are subject to an administration charge of £200.00 deductible from the initial payment made. However, once the Programme has commenced, no cancellation is allowed, neither is any Payment refunded.
- Students will be charged a deferral fee of £300.00.
- Upon deferring their course, students waive their right to submit an application for a refund. Where a student has deferred their course, and subsequently fails or attempts to withdraw from the course NO REFUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED save in exceptional circumstances. The School has sole discretion in determining whether or not student’s circumstances are exceptional.
- Students are expected to conduct themselves at all times in a manner which demonstrates respect for the School and its staff, fellow students and property (whether tangible or intangible), and in adherence to the Student Code of Conduct, as contained in the Student Handbook for their particular programme of study.
- Breaches of the Student Code of Conduct and individual programme regulations can amount to gross misconduct, and can lead to expulsion from study, and forfeiture of all fees.
- The School reserves the right to dismiss any student at any time for non-payment of fees or lack of attendance. No fees will be refunded to any student dismissed under this section.
PROFESSIONAL COURSES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- An Admission Letter and Payment Invoice will be sent upon receipt and approval of student registration. In order to register for a Session, Candidates need to pay fully for the programme or complete the required Instalment where there is a payment plan in place on or before the Application Deadline.Only those who have paid the required Instalment in full will be admitted to attend the Classes. All payments are effected in the applicable currency, which can be paid online via your Debit or Credit Card or directly into the School’s Account, all of which would be provided in the Payment Invoice sent to you.
- Applications Cancelled less than 4 weeks after initial payment are subject to an administration charge of £200.00 deductible from the initial payment made. However, once the Programme has commenced, no cancellation is allowed, neither is any Payment refunded.
- Application cancellations/deferments must be received in writing at least 4 weeks before the commencement date of the classes; otherwise it is upon MSBM’s discretion.
- Event changes and cancellations must be received in writing at least 4 weeks before the published commencement date of the event. Otherwise it is upon MSBM’s discretion. In order to ensure that Students benefit from the entire experience, MSBM will run the programs provided that there is a minimum number of 15 delegates.
- In case of cancellation from MSBM, delegates may choose to be refunded or allocate this amount towards another Programme with MSBM. Registration cancelled less than 14 days before the event are subject to an administrative charge of £500.00.
- An acceptance letter and payment invoice will be sent upon receipt of your registration. In order to book their place, participants need to complete the full payment the latest before the programme. Please note that full payment must be received prior to the event. Only those who have paid the fees in full will be admitted to attend the course. All payments are effected in GBP (Pounds Sterling). Note only Fees paid before stated deadlines are entitled to discount.
PROMOTIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Refer up to 3 of your friends (provided they are not already MSBM students) to Metropolitan School of Business & Management (“MSBM”) and when one of your friends makes their first payment with MSBM in accordance with these Terms & Conditions, and successfully enrolls for at least 1 programme with MSBM you will qualify to receive a discount off your next programme with MSBM (“The Offer”).
- The Offer will run from (See terms and condition on updated email from students advisor department).
- To participate in the Offer you must recommend at least 1 friend to MSBM before (See terms and condition on updated email from students advisor department) by submitting your friends details.
- The friends you recommended will receive an email from MSBM on behalf of you containing an invitation to enroll for the recommended programme or any other programme with MSBM. At least one of your friends will need to enroll on or before (See terms and condition on updated email from students advisor department) to one of the offered programmes in order for you to qualify for a discount off your next programme with MSBM.
- You will only qualify for the Offer if your friend enrolls for a course in accordance with the terms of the Promotion and MSBM’s standard Terms and Conditions.
- Once your friend has successfully enrolled a Student Liaison Personnel will be in contact within 48 working hours to discuss the redemption of the Offer.
- Before entering any friends email addresses and inviting them to participate in the Offer you must ensure that you have the permission of each friend you recommend to be contacted by MSBM.
- You may only claim the Offer once irrespective of how many of your friends enroll with MSBM. By participating in the Offer you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and that the decision of MSBM is final and binding in all matters relating to this.
- MSBM reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this Refer a Friend Offer without notice.
- Definitions: Words and expressions defined in the General Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in these additional Terms and Conditions except to the extent that they are varied by these additional Terms and Conditions.
- The Flexible Payment Plan enables students to pay their course fees in instalments spread over a maximum of 06 consecutive months and in any event, ultimately determined by our Credit Control Team and at our sole discretion.
- Upon enrolment, Students are required to pay a minimum deposit of 50% of the total Course Fees (unless indicated otherwise on the application form, in which case the terms of the application form shall prevail).
- Refunds: If you request a refund in accordance with Clause 4 and 5 of the General Terms and Conditions, you will cease to be eligible for this payment Plan in respect of the relevant Course. If a refund is due to you it shall be in accordance with Clause (e) or (f) of General Terms and Conditions.
- It is the Students responsibility to ensure that the required payments are made in accordance with the above payment plan, and any breach of these Terms and Conditions will be a breach of the terms of the instalment plan and without prejudice to any other rights the school reserves the right to:
- Terminate this agreement;
- Restrict access to online tuition and/or classes if payment is overdue;
- Penalties for late or non-payment include suspension or expulsion from the course, rendering the Flexible Payment Plan void and any outstanding course fees will become immediately due and payable in full and/or;
- Legal action will be taken to recover the outstanding debt and the school will be entitled to recover its reasonable costs in addition to any debt owing;
- Any awards and certificates will be withheld until the debt has been settled; and
- MSBM may withdraw the Flexible Payment Plan at any time in its sole discretion.
- The Flexible Payment Plan is offered subject to availability. Acceptance of your application for the Flexible Payment Plan is at the sole discretion of MSBM.
- These Terms and Conditions and any other matters arising out of or in relation to these terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, Wales and the governing laws of any country where a subsidiary of MSBM is domiciled at. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts and other applicable courts to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- Payments must be made on or before the specified date. Failure to comply will render the agreement null and MSBM accounts – for payment by bank transfer please ensure payment is made at least 5 working days before the due date to ensure it is cleared in time.
- Please note that this Offer is only applicable for SEMP programmes purchased from (See terms and condition on updated email from students advisor department).
- Student must pay the deposit for the course before (See terms and condition on updated email from students advisor department)..
- The offer is only open in the course starting in (See terms and condition on updated email from students advisor department)..
- For the avoidance of doubt, this offer will not be retroactive and students enrolled on upcoming intakes who have already made their payments will not qualify for a refund of any kind.
- Where the Student’s School Fees are being paid by another organisation, the Student must ensure that the paying organisation complies with the deadlines for payment.
- The offer is only open to those students enrolling on to the full SEMP programme in United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates and Nigeria.
- The discount amount is awarded at the school’s discretion and constitutes a reduction in tuition fees payable to the school.
- All remaining fees (if any) must be paid 30 days prior to the commencement date of the course (published start date). Students who fail to pay their remaining fees as required will relinquish their entitlement for the discount, and their remaining fee will be the original full fee.
- The discount is not transferable to another student.
- For the avoidance of doubt, this offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, including scholarships and/or bursaries.
- Subject to your approval, the school may feature your interview/photo/profile/story on the companies’ websites and/or other School publications. We will always ask for your permission/approval prior to publishing this.
- The school reserves the right to withdraw the Offer at any time.
- The student remains bound by the school Terms and Conditions at all times: msbm.org.uk/terms-and-conditions.