The 1 Week Special Executive Masters’ Programme has been designed both as a refresher course and a crash course specifically for senior managers, executives and entrepreneurs who influence or make key decisions within their organisations. It serves as a refresher course for those who studied their masters’ degree some time ago and need a quick reminder of professional/academic updates. Alternatively, it is a crash programme for those experienced professionals who can’t take time out to study a full Masters’ degree but require the academic and practical knowledge of a Masters’ qualification.
Discuss the latest tools, frameworks and industry best practices through working with peers from other industries. You will be encouraged to look at the innovation capabilities within your organisation and help create a common language for sustainable creativity. You will recognise the resulting commercial impact, from quickly validating ideas and turning them into viable products and services whilst gaining better understanding of the barriers preventing successful innovation.
The module addresses the critical understanding and ability to assess the effectiveness of international marketing theory and practice. It targets principles and issues that drive markets worldwide. Students will develop insight and their investigative ability concerning issues facing a business that needs to research markets and develop and implement marketing strategies, techniques and methods across a range of international sectors.
This module aims to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of how globalisation has led to the intensification of international and business activity pursued by the business knowledge and skills needed for success in an enterprise in a changing global business environment. You will also discuss areas on finance and some potential investment opportunities for your company.
- A condensed Masters Programme in
International Business Management by lecturers from the Metropolitan School of Business & Management, UK.
- Course materials, study pack and case studies.
- A Special Executive Masters Programme Certificate in International Business Management from the Metropolitan School of Business & Management, UK.
- Lunch and two tea breaks with snacks on each day of lectures
- 6 nights’ accommodation at a luxury London hotel
- Full breakfast on each morning of your stay
- Dinner boat cruise on the River Thames
- International networking
You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK for business-related activities, for example:
- you’re coming to the UK for a conference, meeting or training
- you want to take part in a specific sports-related event
- you’re an artist, entertainer or musician and coming to the UK to perform
- are an academic and are doing research or accompanying students on a study abroad programme
- you’re a doctor or dentist and are coming to the UK to take a clinical attachment or observer post
- you want to take the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test or sit the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
- you want to get funding to start, take over, join or run a business in the UK
Check the Visitor Rules to find the full list of business-related activities you can do with a Standard Visitor visa.
Visa application or acceptance into the UK is strictly at the discretion of the home office in your country. MSBM cannot guarantee or promise any candidate a visa.
Early booking discount available
Installment payment option is also available
Terms and conditions apply
The Special Executive Masters Programme (SEMP) is an Executive Education Programme.It is “NON CREDIT BEARING and NON DEGREE HOLDING”. The SEMP is NOT an actual Masters Programme but a trade mark of the Metropolitan School of Business and Management. The SEMP is very similar to the “MINI MBA” offered by Universities all around the world. However the modules of the SEMP programme was modelled after the regular masters programmes which allows delegates to gain a thorough knowledge of the subject. This programme cannot be use as a Masters Certificate or disguised as such as it carries no credit and cannot be used to pursue an academic PHD. However the relevancy of the certificate lies in the knowledge of the bearer to demonstrate ground knowledge of the subject the certificate was issued in, and this certificate counts towards the appropriate Continuous Professional Development (CPD).