Marketing is pivotal to the growth of businesses and is a much-sought-after qualification amongst professionals and business owners. The MSBM International Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing is a one year specialized programme that enables students to develop an advanced understanding of concepts, approaches and tools relevant to the field of Marketing in this era.
This program consists 6 compulsory units which equals to a total of 120 credits.
|Marketing Communications/Digital Marketing||20|
|International Marketing Management||20|
|International Business Strategy||20|
|Operations and Supply Chain Management||20|
A learner must fulfill at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of an honors degree in a related subject that was taught in English
- Possession of a level 6 qualification from a recognized awarding body
- Five years’ management experience
The MSBM Level 7 Diploma in Marketing programme enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study by topping up the degree with Masters in Marketing at certain Universities in the UK.
The course is delivered fully online. However, while the course is self-paced and 100% online, its guided learning and webinars are facilitated by subject-matter experts from the academia and practice. It is designed to accommodate of both busy professionals with tight schedules and individuals with flexible schedule. Therefore the modules and learning materials are available around the clock and completely asynchronous.
The aim of this unit is to develop learners’ understanding of the concepts, methods and technical aspects of strategic marketing and the challenges associated with marketing in today’s business environment, including how a strategy combines product development, promotion, distribution, pricing, relationship management and other elements.
- Understand how to analyze an organisation’s current and future external environment Understand how to analyze an organisation’s current and future internal environment
- Planning analyze relevant information to recommend and inform strategic decision making
- Develop a strategic marketing plan to realize organisational objectives
- Implementation and control Manage resources to deliver the strategic marketing plan
- Monitor, measure and adapt the marketing plan for continuous improvement
The aim of the Digital Marketing Course is to provide students with the knowledge about business advantages of the digital marketing and its importance for marketing success. The application of the gained knowledge, skills and competences will help future managers in forming digital marketing plan in order to manage a digital marketing performance efficiently.
- To develop the understanding of a digital marketing plan; to make SWOT analysis; to define a target group and to get introduced to various digital channels,
- Comprehensive understanding of the role of marketing communications in achieving organisational objectives
- To understand how to integrate different digital media and create marketing content;
- To get basic knowledge of Google Analytics for measuring effects of digital marketing and getting insight of future trends that will affect the future development of the digital marketing.
The module introduces the fundamentals of PR, looks at the role of the PR practitioner and introduces fundamental PR skills including how to work with the media, what makes a great news story and how to write effectively for online and offline channels.
- The role and scope of public relations
- The differences between public relations, marketing, advertising, publicity, public information, spin and propaganda
- Key PR terminology
- The importance of PR ethics
- The key principles of effective media relations
The module provides students with knowledge of the theory, concepts, issues and practice of international marketing. It identifies processes, contexts and influences associated with international marketing strategies, develops students’ appreciation both of strategies and plans for different economies and of the implications, monitoring and control of the international marketing process.
- Be able to investigate control mechanism in an organisation operating globally.
- Be able to examine the role of pricing, product and advertisement planning in strategic decision making
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to formulate and access international marketing strategies
- Be able to understand an appropriate international marketing segmentation for target market and product positioning
- Be able to understand critical emerging issues in international marketing
The aim of the programme is to provide postgraduate-level education in operations and supply chain management principles, theories and practice. This unit introduces the concepts of logistics and supply chain management. In the modern global marketplace, companies need to be efficient in relation to the movement of supplies and delivery of the final products. The unit explores issues in relation to logistics including value, managing lead time and techniques including just-in-time, and incorporating the role of technology in this process
- Be able to investigate process and issues in the development of an efficient supply chain
- Be able to understand the need for achieving a fit between the operational and competitive strategies to implement performance system in supply chain
- Be able to understand customer relationship and the customer service dimension in supply chain management
- Be able to apply knowledge of forecasting and inventory management theories and methodologies
- Be able to demonstrate warehousing and transportation options for business requirements
- Be able to develop a global supply chain and operations perspective
This course aims introduce learners to current debates, theories and practices in the field of International Business.
- Be able to understand the nature, scope and process for strategic business management and planning in organisations doing business globally.
- Be able to identify the impact of International environment forces on an organisation.
- Be able to understand the impact of present economic recession in an internal analysis to an organisation business strategic planning and development
- Be able to understand missions, objectives, proposes and strategies process to organisations and industries at national and international context
- Be able to appreciate coherent and persuasive arguments for the adoption of innovative strategies for a range of business and organisational situations
MSBM is a fully accredited institution in all branches to offer Level 4, 5, 6 and 7. The modules are written against prescribed learning outcomes defined by MSBM awarding bodies. MSBM is not a degree-awarding body.
Please get in touch with us to see if you are eligible for this course. Our advisors are here to help you choose the best educational pathway for your career development.
Click here to register for this programme or speak to our Recruitment Team