Digital Marketing impacts directly on the growth and advancement of most modern organisations and is a much-sought-after qualification. The MSBM Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing is a one year specialized programme that enables students to develop an advanced understanding of concepts, approaches and tools relevant to the field of Digital Marketing in the 21st Century.
This program consists 6 compulsory units which equals to a total of 120 credits.
|Search Engine Optimization (SEO)||20|
|Marketing & Consumer Behavior||20|
|Digital Marketing Planning||20|
A learner must fulfill at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of an honors degree in a related subject that was taught in English
- Possession of a level 6 qualification from a recognized awarding body
- Five years’ management experience
The MSBM Level 7 Diploma in Digital Marketing programme enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study by topping up the degree with Masters in Digital Marketing at certain Universities in the UK.
The course is delivered fully online. However, while the course is self-paced and 100% online, its guided learning and webinars are facilitated by subject-matter experts from the academia and practice. It is designed to accommodate of both busy professionals with tight schedules and individuals with flexible schedule. Therefore the modules and learning materials are available around the clock and completely asynchronous.
The aim of the Digital Marketing Course is to provide students with the knowledge about business advantages of the digital marketing and its importance for marketing success. The application of the gained knowledge, skills and competences will help future managers in forming digital marketing plan in order to manage a digital marketing performance efficiently.
- To develop the understanding of a digital marketing plan; to make SWOT analysis; to define a target group and to get introduced to various digital channels,
- Comprehensive understanding of the role of marketing communications in achieving organisational objectives
- To understand how to integrate different digital media and create marketing content;
- To get basic knowledge of Google Analytics for measuring effects of digital marketing and getting insight of future trends that will affect the future development of the digital marketing.
The Search Marketing: SEO module will help you to understand the concept of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and how you can leverage key techniques to improve your website’s organic ranking on search engine results pages (SERPS) to drive more traffic. It also covers key terminology and technical insights necessary to cultivate an effective SEO strategy.
- Understanding of the key concepts and terminology used within the field of SEO
- Understanding and insight to build and maintain an effective SEO strategy.
- Delegates would learn about the range of specialist tools that are available to help common search engines find, view and rate websites.
- Understanding of the concept of ranking and be able to perform a range of off-page optimization activities to improve your site ranking and positioning, such as link building
- Awareness of data protection and privacy issues associated with SEO.
This unit aims to provide candidates with the skills and knowledge necessary in managing marketing communications and brand support activities within organisations. The unit explains the links between communications and marketing and provides knowledge of fundamental theories and techniques of research and consumer behaviour, and their application to marketing communications.
- Be able to explain the role of the marketing plan and communications plan within the context of the organization’s strategy and culture
- Be able to describe the marketing planning process and the links between each stage of the process
- Be able to outline the principles of marketing research, how data can be obtained through both primary and secondary methods
- Be able to recommend suitable methods to influence the relationships an organization has with its customers. Any marketing channel partners and other stakeholders using marketing communications
This unit aims to provide candidates with the skills and knowledge to understand the fundamental digital marketing planning concepts for an organisation, together with key factors involved with the implementation, measurement and evaluation of successful campaigns
- Ability to appraise different digital planning approached and marketing environmental factors that influence online marketing activity
- Review similarities and differences between digital and traditional marketing concept and applications
- Discuss key stages in online development using relevant business models
- Analyze the ways in which the internet has affected marketing mix elements and how organisations employ them creatively in the digital environment
- Ability to apply relevant tools and concepts to design measure and monitor an online digital marketing plan
The course is designed to help students become good researcher, to become familiar with the steps in proposing research topics, and clearly apply research knowledge in education. After completing the course, students will be able to prepare a research plan, collect data, address research questions and hypotheses, and organize a project report.
- Be able to formulate a research proposal relating to strategic business development
- Be able to use different research methodologies to gather sufficient and valid data
- Be able to present research findings in an appropriate format for a target audience
- Be able to evaluate own skills while undertaking research
The aim of this unit is to develop learners’ understanding of the concepts, methods and technical aspects of strategic marketing and the challenges associated with marketing in today’s business environment, including how a strategy combines product development, promotion, distribution, pricing, relationship management and other elements.
- Understand how to analyze an organisation’s current and future external environment Understand how to analyze an organisation’s current and future internal environment
- Planning analyze relevant information to recommend and inform strategic decision making
- Develop a strategic marketing plan to realize organisational objectives
- Implementation and control Manage resources to deliver the strategic marketing plan
- Monitor, measure and adapt the marketing plan for continuous improvement
MSBM is a fully accredited institution in all branches to offer Level 4, 5, 6 and 7. The modules are written against prescribed learning outcomes defined by MSBM awarding bodies. MSBM is not a degree-awarding body.
Please get in touch with us to see if you are eligible for this course. Our advisors are here to help you choose the best educational pathway for your career development.
Click here to register for this programme or speak to our Recruitment Team