The course equips learners to be a confident, creative, and capable manager, well versed in all management and business functions, with the flexibility to see situations from a fresh perspective. This course builds on a critical perspective that enables learners to navigate the business world in the 21st century.
This program consists 6 compulsory units which equals to a total of 120 credits.
|International Business Strategy||20|
|Entrepreneurship and Business Development||20|
|International Marketing Management||20|
|Strategic Financial Management||20|
A learner must fulfill at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of an honors degree in a related subject that was taught in English
- Possession of a level 6 qualification from a recognized awarding body
- Five years’ management experience
The MSBM Level 7 Diploma in Business and Management programme enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study by topping up the degree with Masters in Business Administration at certain Universities in the UK.
The course is delivered fully online. However, while the course is self-paced and 100% online, its guided learning and webinars are facilitated by subject-matter experts from the academia and practice. It is designed to accommodate of both busy professionals with tight schedules and individuals with flexible schedule. Therefore the modules and learning materials are available around the clock and completely asynchronous.
This unit aims to provide learners with an understanding of the theory and practice of entrepreneurship in a range of organisational context. It also encourages learners to develop a critical appreciation of current academic debates on entrepreneurship and other closely related concepts.
- Be able to identify the characteristics of the entrepreneur in relation to the organisational success and failure.
- Be able to identify skills required to generate new business ideas
- Be able to perform external analysis of new business plan to gain competitive advantage
- Be able to understand the importance of financial and accounting techniques for enterprise development and business planning
- Be able to understand legal obligations and importance of rules and regulation to a new business.
On completion of this unit, learners will have gained knowledge and understanding relating to planning the usage and management of a business organisation’s financial resources. Learners will understand the importance of attaining business objectives and maximizing shareholder return. Learners will gain a working knowledge of business strategy design and the production of comprehensive business plans
- Understand the significance of strategic management and decision making to the performance of a business organization
- Understand key financial theories
- Be able to apply stakeholder analysis and corporate valuation techniques
- Understand the role of culture in strategic decision making
- Understand performance measurement systems
To examine the principles of strategy and change management and provide learners with a critical understanding and ability to use various models of the strategy and change management process and the analysis of internal external environmental and resource variables.
- Be able to critically review strategic plans.
- Be able to propose strategic options for an organisation.
- Be able to create a strategy implementation plan
- Be able to implement a strategic organisational change.
- Be able to review the implementation of strategic plans
The module provides students with knowledge of the theory, concepts, issues and practice of international marketing. It identifies processes, contexts and influences associated with international marketing strategies, develops students’ appreciation both of strategies and plans for different economies and of the implications, monitoring and control of the international marketing process.
- Be able to investigate control mechanism in an organisation operating globally.
- Be able to examine the role of pricing, product and advertisement planning in strategic decision making
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to formulate and access international marketing strategies
- Be able to understand an appropriate international marketing segmentation for target market and product positioning
- Be able to understand critical emerging issues in international marketing
The course is designed to help students become good researcher, to become familiar with the steps in proposing research topics, and clearly apply research knowledge in education. After completing the course, students will be able to prepare a research plan, collect data, address research questions and hypotheses, and organize a project report.
- Be able to formulate a research proposal relating to strategic business development
- Be able to use different research methodologies to gather sufficient and valid data
- Be able to present research findings in an appropriate format for a target audience
- Be able to evaluate own skills while undertaking research
This course aims introduce learners to current debates, theories and practices in the field of International Business.
- Be able to understand the nature, scope and process for strategic business management and planning in organisations doing business globally.
- Be able to identify the impact of International environment forces on an organisation.
- Be able to understand the impact of present economic recession in an internal analysis to an organisation business strategic planning and development
- Be able to understand missions, objectives, proposes and strategies process to organisations and industries at national and international context
- Be able to appreciate coherent and persuasive arguments for the adoption of innovative strategies for a range of business and organisational situations
MSBM is a fully accredited institution in all branches to offer Level 4, 5, 6 and 7. The modules are written against prescribed learning outcomes defined by MSBM awarding bodies. MSBM is not a degree-awarding body.
Please get in touch with us to see if you are eligible for this course. Our advisors are here to help you choose the best educational pathway for your career development.
Click here to register for this programme or speak to our Recruitment Team