Average Completion Time2 Weeks
Study online with ease.
24/7 unlimited access with pre-recorded lectures.
Our fees are low and easy to pay online.
UK CPD Certificate
Certificate to show what you have learnt.
Professional Certificate in Introduction To International Trade: Concepts, Rules And Mechanisms in London 2022
Professional Certificate Courses
These are short online certificate courses designed to help you develop professionally and achieve your career goals, while you earn a professional certificate which qualifies you for the appropriate continuous professional development (CPD).
After the successful completion of this course, the learner will be able to;
- Conceptualize international trade.
- Determine the rationale behind international trade.
- Conceptualize international trade law.
- Measure the impact of international trade on economies and the environment.
- Reflect on relevant market theories.
- Understand market distortions.
- Trace the evolution of the international multilateral trading system.
- Understand the structure, role, and function of the world trade organization.
- Reflect on the principles guiding the work of the world trade organization.
- Understand the rationale behind preferential trade agreements.
This course explores international trade's legal and regulatory landscape and how this practice can negatively and positively impact economies, societies, and the environment.
The certificate is designed to enhance the learner's knowledge in the field. This certificate is for everyone eager to know more and gets updated on current ideas in their respective field. We recommend this certificate for the following audience.
- Legal advisors.
- Law practitioners.
- Contract specialists.
- Legal officers.
- Contract managers.
- Business developers.
- Trade advisors.
- Trade compliance officers.
- Law lecturers.
- Business lecturers.
- Legal and business researchers.
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.