International Postgraduate Diploma in Enterprise Software and Business Infrastructure (Level 7) in London
Course Pass Rate
Tuition GBP 2,431 GBP 1,216
6 Instalments GBP 243
Duration 6 Months
What makes us different ?
We are a world class business school located in the heart of London, Dubai, Muscat and Lagos.
We are one of the fastest growing British business schools with a stylish blended
learning model that is both online and on campus.
Gain an International Postgraduate Diploma which is recognized and accepted worldwide.
Get as much as 50% scholarship.
100% Assignment Based
All modules are assessed via submitted assignments - there are no exams to write.
Easy Payment Structure
You can pre-structure your preferred payment option. Pay in easy instalments.
Learn more about the programme
Aim of the Programme:
The International Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology designed to develop and refine a set of skills essential for the successful engagement of enterprises with information and communications technology (ICT).
This program consists of 6 compulsory units which are equal to a total of 120 credits.
Assignment & Study GUIDELINES
This module provides the most critical information about the study course and assignment submission.
Database Management Systems
The course emphasizes the understanding of the fundamentals of relational systems including data models, database architectures, and database manipulations. The course also provides an understanding of new developments and trends such as Internet database environment and data warehousing
- Introductory knowledge of Database Management System (DBMS)
- Critically analyze Database Architecture and Modeling
- Develop entity relationship model
- Understand database normalization
- Introductory knowledge of SQL
- Critically analyze Database Security and integrity
Enterprise Resource Planning
This course will enable students to understand the issues and decisions that must be made when embarking upon an ERP selection and implementation journey. It will also lead to an understanding of the challenges associated with managing extant ERP systems. In the process, students will become familiar with the forces and organizational conditions leading to the acquisition of such enterprise-wide systems
- Understand and gain insight into process views of organizations and tools and techniques used to model both as-is and to-be models.
- Apply the process modeling techniques in one or more modeling environments.
- Know and be able to apply key technical terminology in enterprise information systems as they apply in different ERP products and development methods Understand key differences between the major ERP applications (such as SAP R/3, and Oracle/PeopleSoft/Sibel) and issues specific to these applications their configuration and management.
- Analyze a current architecture and perform an effective gap analysis before an ERP implementation Be able to map enterprise architectural resources to a contemporary Enterprise Architecture mapping tool.
- Understand and be able to articulate the life cycle stages of any ERP implementation.
- Effectively describe problems typical of ERP implementation projects and translate this information and use this information to anticipate and articulate the challenges associated with post-implementation management of ERP systems.
Enterprise Software Development
Enterprise Software development provides advanced concepts; skills, and knowledge for those currently employed in the information technology and related fields, or graduates of information technology or computer studies programs.
- Reason and problem-solve to a high level in the context of enterprise software and its role in business, industry, and research
- Participate constructively in the strategic deployment of enterprise software
- Manage the development of high-quality enterprise software products and services.
Information Systems Development
This course introduces the information system development process to the students. During course the students will learn about the main development frameworks, defining of system requirements, and modeling of data, architecture and components’ interactions an information system.
- Ability to describe the main tasks of an information systems development process.
- Understanding of the pros and cons of different IS development process models.
- Understanding of the basic system development modeling techniques that are common in
Management Information Systems
This course provides a broad overview of the issues managers face in the selection, use, and management of information technology (IT). Increasingly, IT is being used as a tool to implement business strategies and gain competitive advantage, not merely to support business operations.
- Understand types of MIS applications in organizations
- Discuss the development of management information systems in organizations.
- Select and design MIS systems appropriate to meet management requirements.
- Critically evaluate MIS contributions to the strategic management of organizations
To understand the process of identifying appropriate and feasible projects, and to be able to initiate and start a project. To be able to manage, monitor and control a project, including assessing, managing and controlling project risks and issues, project, and team management and change management. To be able to evaluate the success or failure of a project.
- Be able to analyze business objectives to identify feasible projects
- Be able to design systems and plans for initiating managing and controlling projects
- Be able to organize and manage a project
- Be able to monitor and control the progress of projects
- Be able to review, evaluate and closeout a project
A learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of an honours degree in a related subject that was taught in English
- Possession of a level 6 qualification from a recognized awarding body
- Five years’ management experience
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.
Get your diplomaYou will receive an International Postgraduate Diploma from MSBM and awarding partners.
Learn Practical Business ModulesComplete several modules ranging from Business Leadership and Managing People.
Study while you workObtain a degree without necessarily leaving your country.
What our clients say
"The knowledge gained from modules including management and research techniques have proven advantageous."
Amin Y., Alumni
"The assignments encouraged high-level critical thinking -- expectations were high, but we had great support."
Imram F., Alumni
"Nearly every lecture gripped me and I was able to choose to research subjects that expanded my existing interests."
Husnain M., Alumni