Average Completion Time1 Month
Study online with ease.
24/7 unlimited access with pre-recorded lectures.
Our fees are low and easy to pay online.
UK CPD Certificate
Certificate to show what you have learnt.
Advanced Professional Certificate in Employment Legislation in London 2021
Advanced Professional Certificate Courses
These are short online certificate courses of a more advanced nature designed to help you develop professionally and achieve your career goals, while you earn a professional certificate which qualifies you for the appropriate continuous professional development (CPD).
The Advanced Professional Certificate in Employment Legislation provides a comprehensive understanding of the process of law, rules and regulations that govern the relationship between a worker and the organization.
The learner will develop the understanding of the terms used in the employment contract and will be able to understand, interpret and draft an effective employment contract and understand the underlying practices in employee benefits.
After the successful completion of the certificate, the student will be able to learn:
- The sources of UK Employment Law
- Types of recognized workers under the law
- UK employments courts process for complaint and dispute resolution
- The contractual terms meaning and implications
- Structure of Contract of employment and the employee legal rights
- Employment rights and how to manage the contract offer
- Salary and benefits structure review and management
- What are the legal grounds for Holidays, Sick Pay
- Maternity & Paternity Leave Structure and legal provisions
- How to handle employment discrimination in any organization under the guidance of labour law
The certificate is designed to enhance the knowledge of the learner in the field. This certificate is for everyone eager to know more and get updated on current ideas in the respective field. We recommend this certificate for the following audience.
- CEO, Director, Manager, Supervisor
- Compliance Manager, Officer
- Legal Representative and other legal roles
- Public Relations Officer
- Key Human Resources Roles
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.