International Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management (Level 7) in Nigeria
Course Pass Rate
Tuition NGN 1,244,807 NGN 622,403
Monthly Instalment NGN 114,107
Duration 6 Months
What makes us different ?
We are a world class business school located in the heart of London, Dubai, Muscat and Lagos.
We are one of the fastest growing British business schools with a stylish blended
learning model that is both online and on campus.
Gain an International Postgraduate Diploma which is recognized and accepted worldwide.
Get as much as 50% scholarship.
100% Assignment Based
All modules are assessed via submitted assignments - there are no exams to write.
Easy Payment Structure
You can pre-structure your preferred payment option. Pay in easy instalments.
Learn more about the programme
Aim of the Programme:
The International Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management is designed to provide in-depth knowledge and understanding of the various aspect of strategic management within the organisational context. It provides a rich collaborative learning experience where learner exchange views with other participants, interact with research-active tutors and are challenged to become a reflective manager.
The International Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management also provides learners with realistic and appropriate career-related guidance for early 21st-century employment markets.
This program consists of 6 compulsory units which are equal to a total of 120 credits.
- INTRODUCTION & GUIDELINES
To provide learners with the competence to proffer solutions to problems arising in relation to leadership, management, and development of human resources within the organizational contexts. Learners will be enabled to appraise the effectiveness of organizational strategies, processes, and practices in efficient and effective leadership and management, also the contribution of HRM/HRD practitioners to organizational change.
- Be able to formulate a research proposal relating to strategic business development
- Be able to use different research methodologies to gather sufficient and valid data
- Be able to present research findings in an appropriate format for a target audience
- Be able to evaluate own skills while undertaking research
Strategic Change Management
The aim of this unit is to develop learners’ understanding of classic and contemporary theories of change management and how they apply to contemporary organizations in the globalized world, with the identification and use of change models. Learners will understand the personal characteristics of change agents as well as the evaluation and development of leadership skills to meet current and future change management roles.
- Be able to evaluate change agents’ knowledge, attributes skills and development
- Be able to critically analyze approaches to organizational change and their processes
- Be able to create a plan and implement effective change within an organization.
- Be able to analyze stakeholder responses to Organizational change
- Be able to involve functional areas in an organization’s change management.
Strategic Financial Management
On completion of this unit, learners will have gained knowledge and understanding relating to planning the usage and management of a business organization’s financial resources. Learners will understand the importance of attaining business objectives and maximizing shareholder return. Learners will gain a working knowledge of business strategy design and the production of comprehensive business plans
- Understand the significance of strategic management and decision making to the performance of a business organization
- Understand key financial theories
- Be able to apply stakeholder analysis and corporate valuation techniques
- Understand the role of culture in strategic decision making
- Understand performance measurement systems.
Strategic Human Resource Management And Development
The learner will gain an understanding of how the effective strategic management of human resources supports the achievement of organizational purposes in the different organizational contexts. The unit seeks to analyze and evaluate the contribution of strategic human resource management to competitive advantage
- Critically analyze the role of strategic management of human resources
- Evaluate human resource planning in an organization.
- Critically discuss the role of legal, ethical issues in developing human resources policy.
- Plan effective human resource strategies
- Critically analyze Leadership and Management theory
To examine the principles of strategy and change management and provide learners with a critical understanding and ability to use various models of the strategy and change management process and the analysis of internal-external environmental and resource variables.
- Be able to critically review strategic plans.
- Be able to propose strategic options for an organization.
- Be able to create a strategy implementation plan
- Be able to implement a strategic organizational change.
- Be able to review the implementation of strategic plans
Strategic Marketing Management
To enable learners to understand, how to describe Performance Management and its role in running an effective organization? The learner will understand the main elements that influence the performance of employees at all levels within an organization and the ways in which such elements can be managed in a constructive manner. Further to provide learners with understanding to devise and implement appropriate HR practices and strategies that relate to Performance Management.
- Understand how to analyze an organization’s current and future external environment Understand how to analyze an organization’s current and future internal environment
- Planning analyze relevant information to recommend and inform strategic decision making
- Develop a strategic marketing plan to realize organizational objectives
- Implementation and control Manage resources to deliver the strategic marketing plan
- Monitor, measure and adapt the marketing plan for continuous improvement
MSBM is accredited by OTHM, ATHE, Qualifi. Please refer to MSBM accreditation in about us.
A learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of an honours degree in a related subject that was taught in English
- Possession of a level 6 qualification from a recognized awarding body
- Five years’ management experience
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.
Get your diplomaYou will receive an International Postgraduate Diploma from MSBM and awarding partners.
Learn Practical Business ModulesComplete several modules ranging from Business Leadership and Managing People.
Study while you workObtain a degree without necessarily leaving your country.
What our clients say
"The knowledge gained from modules including management and research techniques have proven advantageous."
Amin Y., Alumni
"The assignments encouraged high-level critical thinking -- expectations were high, but we had great support."
Imram F., Alumni
"Nearly every lecture gripped me and I was able to choose to research subjects that expanded my existing interests."
Husnain M., Alumni