International Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing (Level 7) in Nigeria
Course Pass Rate
Tuition NGN 1,244,807 NGN 622,403
Monthly Instalment NGN 114,107
Duration 6 Months
What makes us different ?
We are a world class business school located in the heart of London, Dubai, Muscat and Lagos.
We are one of the fastest growing British business schools with a stylish blended
learning model that is both online and on campus.
Gain an International Postgraduate Diploma which is recognized and accepted worldwide.
Get as much as 50% scholarship.
100% Assignment Based
All modules are assessed via submitted assignments - there are no exams to write.
Easy Payment Structure
You can pre-structure your preferred payment option. Pay in easy instalments.
Learn more about the programme
Aim of the Programme:
Marketing is pivotal to the growth of businesses and is a much-sought-after qualification amongst professionals and business owners. The MSBM International Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing is a specialized Programme that enables students to develop an advanced understanding of concepts, approaches, and tools relevant to the field of Marketing in this era.
This program consists of 6 compulsory units which are equal to a total of 120 credits.
Assignment & Study GUIDELINES
This module provides the most critical information about the study course and assignment submission.
The aim of the Digital Marketing Course is to provide students with knowledge about the business advantages of digital marketing and its importance for marketing success. The application of the gained knowledge, skills and competences will help future managers informing digital marketing plans in order to manage a digital marketing performance efficiently.
- To develop the understanding of a digital marketing plan; to make SWOT analysis; to define a target group and to get introduced to various digital channels,
- Comprehensive understanding of the role of marketing communications in achieving organizational objectives
- To understand how to integrate different digital media and create marketing content;
- To get a basic knowledge of Google Analytics for measuring the effects of digital marketing and getting an insight into future trends that will affect the future development of digital marketing.
International Business Strategy
This course aims to introduce learners to current debates, theories, and practices in the field of International Business.
- Be able to understand the nature, scope, and process for strategic business management and planning in organizations doing business globally.
- Be able to identify the impact of International environment forces on an organization.
- Be able to understand the impact of present economic recession in an internal analysis to an organization business strategic planning and development
- Be able to understand missions, objectives, purposes and strategies process to organizations and industries at the national and international context
- Be able to appreciate coherent and persuasive arguments for the adoption of innovative strategies for a range of business and organizational situations
International Marketing Management
The module provides students with knowledge of the theory, concepts, issues, and practice of international marketing. It identifies processes, contexts, and influences associated with international marketing strategies, develops students' appreciation both of strategies and plans for different economies and of the implications, monitoring, and control of the international marketing process.
- Be able to investigate control mechanisms in an organization operating globally.
- Be able to examine the role of pricing, product and advertisement planning in strategic decision making
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to formulate and access international marketing strategies
- Be able to understand an appropriate international marketing segmentation for a target market and product positioning
- Be able to understand critical emerging issues in international marketing
Operations And Supply Chain Management
The aim of the Programme is to provide postgraduate-level education in operations and supply chain management principles, theories and practice. This unit introduces the concepts of logistics and supply chain management. In the modern global marketplace, companies need to be efficient in relation to the movement of supplies and delivery of the final products. The unit explores issues in relation to logistics including value, managing lead time and techniques including just-in-time, and incorporating the role of technology in this process
- Be able to investigate process and issues in the development of an efficient supply chain
- Be able to understand the need for achieving a fit between the operational and competitive strategies to implement performance system in the supply chain
- Be able to understand customer relationship and the customer service dimension in supply chain management
- Be able to apply knowledge of forecasting and inventory management theories and methodologies
- Be able to demonstrate warehousing and transportation options for business requirements
- Be able to develop a global supply chain and operations perspective
The module introduces the fundamentals of PR, looks at the role of the PR practitioner and introduces fundamental PR skills including how to work with the media, what makes a great news story and how to write effectively for online and offline channels.
- The role and scope of public relations
- The differences between public relations, marketing, advertising, publicity, public information, spin and propaganda
- Key PR terminology
- The importance of PR ethics
- The key principles of effective media relations
The aim of this unit is to develop learners’ understanding of the concepts, methods and technical aspects of strategic marketing and the challenges associated with marketing in today’s business environment, including how a strategy combines product development, promotion, distribution, pricing, relationship management, and other elements.
- Understand how to analyze an organization’s current and future external environment Understand how to analyze an organization’s current and future internal environment
- Planning analyze relevant information to recommend and inform strategic decision making
- Develop a strategic marketing plan to realize organizational objectives
- Implementation and control Manage resources to deliver the strategic marketing plan
- Monitor, measure and adapt the marketing plan for continuous improvement
MSBM is accredited by OTHM, ATHE, Qualifi. Please refer to MSBM accreditation in about us.
A learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of an honours degree in a related subject that was taught in English
- Possession of a level 6 qualification from a recognized awarding body
- Five years’ management experience
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.
Get your diplomaYou will receive an International Postgraduate Diploma from MSBM and awarding partners.
Learn Practical Business ModulesComplete several modules ranging from Business Leadership and Managing People.
Study while you workObtain a degree without necessarily leaving your country.
What our clients say
"The knowledge gained from modules including management and research techniques have proven advantageous."
Amin Y., Alumni
"The assignments encouraged high-level critical thinking -- expectations were high, but we had great support."
Imram F., Alumni
"Nearly every lecture gripped me and I was able to choose to research subjects that expanded my existing interests."
Husnain M., Alumni