International Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management (Level 7) in Nigeria
Course Pass Rate
Tuition NGN 1,244,807 NGN 622,403
Monthly Instalment NGN 114,107
Duration 6 Months
What makes us different ?
We are a world class business school located in the heart of London, Dubai, Muscat and Lagos.
We are one of the fastest growing British business schools with a stylish blended
learning model that is both online and on campus.
Gain an International Postgraduate Diploma which is recognized and accepted worldwide.
Get as much as 50% scholarship.
100% Assignment Based
All modules are assessed via submitted assignments - there are no exams to write.
Easy Payment Structure
You can pre-structure your preferred payment option. Pay in easy instalments.
Learn more about the programme
The International Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management is designed to provide the learner with the opportunity to develop a critical understanding of the areas of Finance and Management and their underlying processes from both a theoretical and practical perspective. It will also provide the learner with a learning experience in preparation for subsequent career development and in achieving effective performance in a variety of financial and business management roles and organizations.
The International Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management qualification is designed for learners with relevant experience, and/or qualifications the knowledge and skills they need to function in the fields of accounting and finance. For those learners that have prior experience in accounting and finance and who also possess a professional qualification, the pathway through this Programme will develop their professional competence.
This program consists of 6 compulsory units which are equal to a total of 120 credits.
On completion of this unit, learners will be able to prepare and interpret the financial statements for a range of business organizations. The learners will be able to apply relevant accounting concepts and principles. The unit provides an opportunity for learners to enhance their quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, through the interpretation of financial data.
- Be able to demonstrate specific policies, practices, and regulations within corporate accounting
- Be able to prepare and interpret accounting information
- Understanding accounting concepts, principles, and theories
- Understand the accounting and finance regulatory framework
Corporate Social Responsibility And Governance
The aim of this unit is to allow learners to gain an in-depth understanding of Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Governance. Learners will consider the various ways that businesses and financial institutions need to operate to ensure that society accepts their processes and procedures. Learners will gain an understanding of the importance of acting in such a way that ethical codes and practices are followed and individual dignity is enhanced. Learners will understand the skills required to deal appropriately with governing authorities in the private, public and charitable sectors.
- Understand laws and practices in a national and international context
- Understand the nature and importance of corporate governance and ethical behavior
- Be able to assess the impact of financial reporting on a business organization’s stakeholders
- Understand the principal approaches of governance and assessment of risk
- Be able to communicate complex issues in CSR and governance
Global Finance And Strategy
On completion of this unit, learners will have gained an appreciation and understanding of the types of decisions that need to be taken when entering global markets. Learners will gain an understanding of why independence in solving financial issues within a specific period of time is vital for business success.
- Understand the concept of globalization
- Understand the impact of the global business environment on national and multinational business organizations
- Be able to construct strategies that will result in the enhancement of Organisational value
- Be able to evaluate the financial consequences of strategic decisions
- Understand appropriate sources of finance
- Be able to review techniques to manage global risk
- Be able to assess potential investment decisions and global strategies
- GLOBAL STRATEGY
- INTRODUCTION & GUIDELINES
The aim of this unit is to allow learners to gain a working knowledge and understanding of investment theories and market equilibrium models. Study of this unit will allow learners to perform bond valuations and evaluate current performance. On completion of this unit, learners should have gained sufficient skills to critically assess the cause and effect of the impact of developments on the world’s capital market. Learners will be able to make effective recommendations for further improvement.
- Understand different types of securities
- Understand the regulation of security trading and new issues in world markets
- Be able to apply principles of investment theory, securities, and market analysis
- Understand the principles of taxation
- Understand the laws and regulations controlling the financial services industry
- Be able to plan, manage and review client portfolios
Strategic Financial Management
On completion of this unit, learners will have gained knowledge and understanding relating to planning the usage and management of a business organization’s financial resources. Learners will understand the importance of attaining business objectives and maximizing shareholder return. Learners will gain a working knowledge of business strategy design and the production of comprehensive business plans
- Understand the significance of strategic management and decision making to the performance of a business organization
- Understand key financial theories
- Be able to apply stakeholder analysis and corporate valuation techniques
- Understand the role of culture in strategic decision making
- Understand performance measurement systems
On completion of this unit, learners will have gained knowledge and understanding of how managers can position and execute business strategy appropriately. This will involve an in-depth study of the strategic auditing process and related procedures. Learners will be able to understand and apply suitable investigative techniques to both positive and negative environments.
- Understand current developments in auditing
- Understand the risk involved in the audit process
- Understand the audit strategy
- Understand the importance of legal and professional requirements when completing an audit
- Understand historic and current auditing processes and procedures
MSBM is accredited by OTHM, ATHE, Qualifi. Please refer to MSBM accreditation in about us.
A learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of an honours degree in a related subject that was taught in English
- Possession of a level 6 qualification from a recognized awarding body
- Five years’ management experience
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.
Get your diplomaYou will receive an International Postgraduate Diploma from MSBM and awarding partners.
Learn Practical Business ModulesComplete several modules ranging from Business Leadership and Managing People.
Study while you workObtain a degree without necessarily leaving your country.
What our clients say
"The knowledge gained from modules including management and research techniques have proven advantageous."
Amin Y., Alumni
"The assignments encouraged high-level critical thinking -- expectations were high, but we had great support."
Imram F., Alumni
"Nearly every lecture gripped me and I was able to choose to research subjects that expanded my existing interests."
Husnain M., Alumni