International Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Management (Level 7) in Nigeria 2021
Course Pass Rate
Tuition NGN 1,500,000 NGN 750,000
6 Instalments NGN 150,000
Duration 6 Months
What makes us different ?
We are a world class business school located in the heart of London, Dubai, Muscat and Lagos.
We are one of the fastest growing British business schools with a stylish blended
learning model that is both online and on campus.
Gain an International Postgraduate Diploma which is recognized and accepted worldwide.
Get as much as 50% scholarship.
100% Assignment Based
All modules are assessed via submitted assignments - there are no exams to write.
Easy Payment Structure
You can pre-structure your preferred payment option. Pay in easy instalments.
Learn more about the programme
Aim of the Programme:
This course equips the learner to be a confident, creative, and capable manager, knowledgeable in all management and business functions, with the flexibility to see situations from a fresh perspective. This course builds on a critical perspective that enables learners to navigate the business world in the 21st century
This program consists of 6 compulsory units which are equal to a total of 120 credits.
Assignment & Study GUIDELINES
This module provides the most critical information about the study course and assignment submission.
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
International Marketing Management
The module provides students with knowledge of the theory, concepts, issues, and practice of international marketing. It identifies processes, contexts, and influences associated with international marketing strategies, develops students' appreciation both of strategies and plans for different economies and of the implications, monitoring, and control of the international marketing process.
- Be able to investigate control mechanisms in an organization operating globally.
- Be able to examine the role of pricing, product and advertisement planning in strategic decision making
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to formulate and access international marketing strategies
- Be able to understand an appropriate international marketing segmentation for the target market and product positioning
- Be able to understand critical emerging issues in international marketing
The course is designed to help students become good researchers, to become familiar with the steps in proposing research topics, and clearly apply research knowledge in education. After completing the course, students will be able to prepare a research plan, collect data, address research questions and hypotheses, and organize a project report.
- Be able to formulate a research proposal relating to strategic business development
- Be able to use different research methodologies to gather sufficient and valid data
- Be able to present research findings in an appropriate format for a target audience
- Be able to evaluate own skills while undertaking research
Strategic Financial Management
On completion of this unit, learners will have gained knowledge and understanding relating to planning the usage and management of a business organization's financial resources. Learners will understand the importance of attaining business objectives and maximizing shareholder return. Learners will gain a working knowledge of business strategy design and the production of comprehensive business plans
- Understand the significance of strategic management and decision making to the performance of a business organization
- Understand key financial theories
- Be able to apply stakeholder analysis and corporate valuation techniques
- Understand the role of culture in strategic decision making
- Understand performance measurement systems
To examine the principles of strategy and change management and provide learners with a critical understanding and ability to use various models of the strategy and change management process and the analysis of internal-external environmental and resource variables
- Be able to critically review strategic plans.
- Be able to propose strategic options for an organization.
- Be able to create a strategy implementation plan
- Be able to implement a strategic Organisational change.
- Be able to review the implementation of strategic plans
The Certificate is independently endorsed and awarded by OTHM Qualifications, UK after the successful completion of the Courses which involves studying 6 major Modules and submitting the Assessment for same.
The Programmes are not regulated by Ofqual UK.
The Academic Credit for this Certificate is 120.
A learner must fulfill at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of an honours degree in a related subject that was taught in English
- Possession of a level 6 qualification from a recognized awarding body
- Five years’ management experience
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.
Get your diplomaYou will receive an International Postgraduate Diploma from MSBM and awarding partners.
Learn Practical Business ModulesComplete several modules ranging from Business Leadership and Managing People.
Study while you workObtain a degree without necessarily leaving your country.
What our clients say
"The knowledge gained from modules including management and research techniques have proven advantageous."
Amin Y., Alumni
"The assignments encouraged high-level critical thinking -- expectations were high, but we had great support."
Imram F., Alumni
"Nearly every lecture gripped me and I was able to choose to research subjects that expanded my existing interests."
Husnain M., Alumni