Average Completion Time1 Month
Accreditation5 CPD Hours
Study online with ease.
24/7 unlimited access with pre-recorded lectures.
Our fees are low and easy to pay online.
UK CPD Certificate
Certificate to show what you have learnt.
Advanced Professional Certificate in Company Law in USA 2022
Advanced Professional Certificate Courses
These are short online certificate courses of a more advanced nature designed to help you develop professionally and achieve your career goals, while you earn a professional certificate which qualifies you for the appropriate continuous professional development (CPD).
The course covers rules framing the activities of sole traders, public limited companies, private companies limited by shares, companies limited by guarantee, and unlimited companies. In addition, the course provides insight into various types of partnerships.
On a practical level, the course explains the role and components of the articles of association and addresses the controversial issue of the corporate veil. Also, the course is designed to cover companies' duties, rights, and liquidation. The course covers the general duties of a company and the role and rights of majority and minority shareholders. This includes rules framing their rights to vote and act against the company and thus remedies available for minority shareholders.
In addition, the course provides insight into the role and duties of auditors and the liability of directors. The course explains the process and effects of a liquidation process on a procedural level.
- Understand the evolution of English company law.
- Understand the concept of a sole trader.
- Reflect on different types of companies under UK Laws.
- Understand the concept and types of partnerships.
- Understand the role and components of the articles of association.
- Understand the concept of the corporate veil.
- Reflect on different types of companies under EU Laws.
- Understand the general duties of a company.
- Understand the role and rights of shareholders.
- Reflect on the rights and remedies available for minority shareholders.
- Understand the role and duties of auditors.
- Understand the duties and liability of directors.
- Understand the process and effects of a liquidation process.
This course explores and analyses rules and procedures framing companies' establishment, activities, and dissolution.
There are no strict entry requirements for this course. Work experience will be added advantage to understanding the content of the course.
The certificate is designed to enhance the learner's knowledge in the field. This certificate is for everyone eager to know more and gets updated on current ideas in their respective field. We recommend this certificate for the following audience.
- Legal advisors.
- Law practitioners.
- Contract specialists.
- Legal officers.
- Contract managers.
- Business developers.
- Law lecturers.
- Business lecturers.
- Legal and business researchers.
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.