International Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management (Level 7) in Nigeria 2021
Course Pass Rate
Tuition NGN 1,500,000 NGN 750,000
6 Instalments NGN 150,000
Duration 6 Months
What makes us different ?
We are a world class business school located in the heart of London, Dubai, Muscat and Lagos.
We are one of the fastest growing British business schools with a stylish blended
learning model that is both online and on campus.
Gain an International Postgraduate Diploma which is recognized and accepted worldwide.
Get as much as 50% scholarship.
100% Assignment Based
All modules are assessed via submitted assignments - there are no exams to write.
Easy Payment Structure
You can pre-structure your preferred payment option. Pay in easy instalments.
Learn more about the programme
Aim of the Programme:
Project management impacts directly on the growth and advancement of most modern organisations and is a much-sought-after qualification. The MSBM Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management is a specialized programme that enables students to develop an advanced understanding of concepts, approaches and tools relevant to the field of project management in the 21st Century.
The programme enhances the capacity of managers to improve production and service delivery thereby contributing to organisational effectiveness. The programme also provides for the attainment of quantitative skills in Project Finance and Project Management.
This program consists of 6 compulsory units which are equal to a total of 120 credits.
Assignment & Study GUIDELINES
This module provides the most critical information about the study course and assignment submission.
Enterprise Resource Planning
This course will enable students' understanding of the issues and decisions that must be made when embarking upon an ERP selection and implementation journey. It will also lead to an understanding of the challenges associated with managing extant ERP systems. In the process, students will become familiar with the forces and organizational conditions leading to the acquisition of such enterprise-wide systems
- Understand and gain insight into process views of organizations and tools and techniques used to model both as-is and to-be models.
- Apply the process modeling techniques in one or more modeling environments.
- Know and be able to apply key technical terminology in enterprise information systems as they apply in different ERP products and development methods Understand key differences between the major ERP applications (such as SAP R/3, and Oracle/PeopleSoft/Sibel) and issues specific to these applications their configuration and management.
- Analyze a current architecture and perform an effective gap analysis before an ERP implementation Be able to map enterprise architectural resources to a contemporary Enterprise Architecture mapping tool.
- Understand and be able to articulate the life cycle stages of any ERP implementation.
- Effectively describe problems typical of ERP implementation projects and translate this information and use this information to anticipate and articulate the challenges associated with post-implementation management of ERP systems.
To understand the process of identifying appropriate and feasible projects, and to be able to initiate and start a project. To be able to manage, monitor and control a project, including assessing, managing and controlling project risks and issues, project, and team management and change management. To be able to evaluate the success or failure of a project.
- Be able to analyze business objectives to identify feasible projects
- Be able to design systems and plans for initiating managing and controlling projects
- Be able to organize and manage a project
- Be able to monitor and control the progress of projects
- Be able to review, evaluate and closeout a project
The course is designed to help students become good researchers, to become familiar with the steps in proposing research topics, and clearly apply research knowledge in education. After completing the course, students will be able to prepare a research plan, collect data, address research questions and hypotheses, and organize a project report.
- Be able to formulate a research proposal relating to strategic business development
- Be able to use different research methodologies to gather sufficient and valid data
- Be able to present research findings in an appropriate format for a target audience
- Be able to evaluate own skills while undertaking research
Strategic Financial Management
On completion of this unit, learners will have gained knowledge and understanding relating to planning the usage and management of a business organization’s financial resources. Learners will understand the importance of attaining business objectives and maximizing shareholder return. Learners will gain a working knowledge of business strategy design and the production of comprehensive business plans
- Understand the significance of strategic management and decision making to the performance of a business organization
- Understand key financial theories
- Be able to apply stakeholder analysis and corporate valuation techniques
- Understand the role of culture in strategic decision making
- Understand performance measurement systems
Supply Chain Management
At the completion of this course, the student should be able to examine the design and performance of supply networks and processes in different business contexts. Students develop capabilities in logistics, digital coordination for supply chain integration, inventory management, risk pooling, procurement, product, and process design, and international supply chain management
- Configure logistics networks and assess their performance impacts on efficiency and service levels
- Manage inventory efficiently and pool inventory risks across time, products, channels, and geography.
- Design supply chain contracts for effective governance of supply chain relationships.
- Diagnose information integration problems across the supply chain and their consequent impacts in deploying physical and financial resources
- Evaluate alternate information sharing and lead time compression strategies, and supply chain coordination structures, and their organizational and performance implications.
- Align supply chain integration strategy with the uncertainty conditions of supply and demand.
- Optimally position the push-pull boundary to leverage economies of scale and economies of scope.
- Evaluate distribution strategies to balance responsiveness and efficiency.
- Design e-procurement strategies for a firm’s procurement portfolio of products and services.
- Evaluate how the logistics process can be constrained by product design and the implications of constraint reduction on logistics performance and market responsiveness.
Total Quality Management
The objective of this course is to gain the knowledge of possibilities of efficient optimization and management of operation using TQM to improve the overall efficiency of the firm.
- Identify and explain the basic concepts in Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Differentiate between product quality characteristics and service quality characteristics
- List the key steps in the control of quality
- Distinguish between the quality of design and quality of conformance to design
- Explain the process of planning for quality
- Explain the system of documentation, implementation, and assessment of the quality
- Identify and explain specific tools and techniques for quality improvement
- Explain the role of external and internal customers in setting quality parameters
The Certificate is independently endorsed and awarded by OTHM Qualifications, UK after the successful completion of the Courses which involves studying 6 major Modules and submitting the Assessment for same.
The Programmes are not regulated by Ofqual UK.
The Academic Credit for this Certificate is 120.
A learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of an honours degree in a related subject that was taught in English
- Possession of a level 6 qualification from a recognized awarding body
- Five years’ management experience
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.
Get your diplomaYou will receive an International Postgraduate Diploma from MSBM and awarding partners.
Learn Practical Business ModulesComplete several modules ranging from Business Leadership and Managing People.
Study while you workObtain a degree without necessarily leaving your country.
What our clients say
"The knowledge gained from modules including management and research techniques have proven advantageous."
Amin Y., Alumni
"The assignments encouraged high-level critical thinking -- expectations were high, but we had great support."
Imram F., Alumni
"Nearly every lecture gripped me and I was able to choose to research subjects that expanded my existing interests."
Husnain M., Alumni