International Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (Level 7) in United Arab Emirates
Course Pass Rate
Tuition AED 12,000 AED 6,000
6 Instalments AED 1,200
Duration 6 Months
What makes us different ?
We are a world class business school located in the heart of London, Dubai, Muscat and Lagos.
We are one of the fastest growing British business schools with a stylish blended
learning model that is both online and on campus.
Gain an International Postgraduate Diploma which is recognized and accepted worldwide.
Get as much as 50% scholarship.
100% Assignment Based
All modules are assessed via submitted assignments - there are no exams to write.
Easy Payment Structure
You can pre-structure your preferred payment option. Pay in easy instalments.
Learn more about the programme
Human Resources Management impacts directly on the growth and advancement of every modern organization and is a much-sought-after qualification. The MSBM International Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management is a specialized Programme that enables students to develop an advanced understanding of concepts, approaches, and tools relevant to the field of Human Resource Management in the 21st Century.
The course is designed to help learners develop the competences and knowledge needed to understand the complexities surrounding the human factors in the workplace, lead the organizations through change initiatives and manage the human capital within the organizational context effectively. It will also equip learners with the knowledge and skills needed to be effective change agents, either as an entrepreneur, manager or consultant.
This program consists of 6 compulsory units which are equal to a total of 120 credits.
Assignment & Study GUIDELINES
This module provides the most critical information about the study course and assignment submission.
Contemporary Human Resource Management
To provide learners with the ability to understand and analyze the impact of internal and external environmental forces on Organisational strategy and management of people, also to enable the learner to analyze a range of Organisational contexts and how they develop ways to respond such environmental forces and the role of HR professionals in contributing to it
- Understand the environment of modern organizations and the changing nature of contemporary HRM.
- Understand the impact of changes to the structure and nature of the industry, employment law and working patterns on HRM.
- Understand the process of strategic management and the role of HR professionals in contributing to it.
- Understand the diverse application of HR practices in a range of Organisational contexts
The aim of this unit is to introduce learners to the legal principles guidelines, the law that governs the relationship between the employee and the organization. The course introduces the learners to the UK law and court system and the alternative available for the resolution of employee and employer disputes. The course also aims to clarify the rights of the employee and employer in different legal settings so that the learner is aware of the legal choices and applicable laws in the scenarios and can refer to any of the authority for a complaint resolution.
After the successful completion of the course the learner will be able to:
- Know the sources of UK Employment Law, Types of recognized workers under the law and the institutions for the implementation of such law.
- The essence of employment contracts, contractual terms and the employee rights given under those contracts.
- Understand the express and implied terms, probationary period, Notice period, confidentiality rights and responsibilities, rights on termination and post-termination restrictions.
- Understand the maximum working hours, opt-out agreements, night worker rights, rest periods.
- Understand the calculation of salary and benefits, Holidays, sick pay, maternity and paternity leave
- Understand the concept of employment discrimination
GLOBAL TALENT MANAGEMENT
The purpose of this unit is to develop competence in understanding and analyzing employment markets and demographic trends to create and implement effective, ethical and appropriate resourcing, retention, talent management, and development strategies. Also, the potential and limitations of the contribution of learning and talent development policies and strategies to formulating and achieving objectives at national, Organisational, group and individual levels will be discussed. Learners will assess the role of HRM professionals in designing, implementing and evaluating strategic planning relevant to employee resourcing, talent management, and development.
- Understand the theoretical and conceptual basis for employee resourcing and major contemporary developments in employee resourcing and talent management.
- Understand the features and characteristics of changing employment markets as a basis for effective resourcing and talent management strategies.
- Understand the full range of professional functions associated with long and short term talent and succession planning.
- Understand the theoretical and conceptual basis of learning and talent development and contemporary research evidence.
- Be able to design, implement and evaluate resourcing and talent management and development strategies.
Managing And Coordinating Human Resources
To provide learners with the competence to proffer solutions to problems arising in relation to leadership, management, and development of human resources within the Organisational contexts. Learners will be enabled to appraise the effectiveness of Organisational strategies, processes, and practices in efficient and effective leadership and management, also the contribution of HRM/HRD practitioners to Organisational change.
- Understand the theoretical and conceptual basis for HRM and HRD in organizations and major contemporary developments in this area.
- Understand the nature of leadership and its contribution to individual, group and Organisational development.
- Be able to evaluate the contribution of HRM and HRD functions in an organization.
- Be able to promote professionalism and ethical approach to HRM and HRD practice in organizations.
- Understand how to promote a flexible working environment and effective change management practices.
To enable learners to understand how to describe performance management and its role in running an effective organization. The learner will understand the main elements that influence the performance of employees at all levels within an organization and the ways in which such elements can be managed in a constructive manner. Further to provide learners with understanding to devise and implement appropriate HR practices and strategies that relate to Performance Management.
- Understand the relationship between Human Resource practices and Organisational Performance.
- Be able to identify the barriers and blockages preventing expected standards of performance is met.
- Be able to analyze the key HR and employment practices influencing employee performance.
- Understand the key requirements of various systems central to performance management and their integration.
Strategic Human Resource Management
The learner will gain an understanding of how the effective strategic management of human resources supports the achievement of organizational purposes in different organizational contexts. The unit seeks to analyze and evaluate the contribution of strategic human resource management to competitive advantage
- Critically analyze the role of strategic management of human resources
- Evaluate human resource planning in an organization.
- Critically discuss the role of legal and ethical issues in developing human resources policy.
- Plan effective human resource strategies
- Critically analyze Leadership and Management theory
A learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of an honours degree in a related subject that was taught in English
- Possession of a level 6 qualification from a recognized awarding body
- Five years’ management experience
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.
Get your diplomaYou will receive an International Postgraduate Diploma from MSBM and awarding partners.
Learn Practical Business ModulesComplete several modules ranging from Business Leadership and Managing People.
Study while you workObtain a degree without necessarily leaving your country.
What our clients say
"The knowledge gained from modules including management and research techniques have proven advantageous."
Amin Y., Alumni
"The assignments encouraged high-level critical thinking -- expectations were high, but we had great support."
Imram F., Alumni
"Nearly every lecture gripped me and I was able to choose to research subjects that expanded my existing interests."
Husnain M., Alumni