Average Completion Time1 Month
Accreditation5 CPD Hours
Study online with ease.
24/7 unlimited access with pre-recorded lectures.
Our fees are low and easy to pay online.
UK CPD Certificate
Certificate to show what you have learnt.
Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Management in Respublika Ingushetiya 2022
Advanced Professional Certificate Courses
These are short online certificate courses of a more advanced nature designed to help you develop professionally and achieve your career goals, while you earn a professional certificate which qualifies you for the appropriate continuous professional development (CPD).
Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Management Aims to enable the learner to understand the fundamental concepts of strategic management and the role of strategy in a business context so that the learner is able to Analyze, Plan and implement strategies for achieving the business strategic goals successfully.
The learner will be able to understand the fundamental purpose a business stands for and will be able to learn and develop Vision, Mission, Organization Objective and Goals and formulate strategies.
The course aims to enable the learner to understand the business environment, players and dynamics that shape the environment, and different strategies to achieve a competitive advantage and compete over the long term by presenting the business in a unique proposition using different tools and methods such as the SWOT Analysis, BCG Matrix Portfolio Analysis, Stakeholder Analysis, Five Forces Framework, 7 S’s Framework for Analysis, Value Chain Analysis.
After the successful completion of the certificate, the student will be able to:
- Explain what is meant by strategy and strategic management
- Appreciate the importance of strategic management
- Strategy formulation, Types of Strategies, Deliberate and emergent strategies
- Understanding the competitive Environment, environmental analysis, 7 S’s Framework
- Examine SWOT and BCG matrix as tools and models available to analyze the environment
- Examine Product Market Matrix, Life Cycle Analysis, Porter’s Five Force Framework and Value Chain Analysis as tools and models available to analyze the environment
- Who is a stakeholder? Stakeholder analysis and relevant strategies
- Explain ‘Mission’ and ‘Vision’ and provide some examples of mission statements
- What is core competence? difference between core and general competence
- Examine how an existing core competence can be evaluated
- Explain what is meant by competition and competitive advantage
- Why is it important for a firm to have some form of competitive advantage?
- Strategic factors and competitive forces
- Strategic Alliance and Cooperative Strategies
- Define strategic planning, stages in the strategic planning cycle
- Examine the various approaches to strategy evaluation
- Examine the process of effective strategy implementation
- Highlight the relationship between the strategy development process and implementation
The course aims to equip the learner with concepts and skills for strategies in today's business environment building on the practical learning of the strategy planning, formulation, execution and evaluation.
The certificate is designed to enhance the knowledge of the learner in the field. This certificate is for everyone eager to know more and gets updated on current ideas in their respective field. We recommend this certificate for the following audience.
- CEO, Director, Manager, Supervisor
- Business Professional
- Business Owner
- Strategy Manager
- Strategy Planner
- Strategic Manger
- Management Roles
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.