Average Completion Time2 Weeks
Study online with ease.
24/7 unlimited access with pre-recorded lectures.
Our fees are low and easy to pay online.
UK CPD Certificate
Certificate to show what you have learnt.
Professional Certificate in Introduction to Communication in Health and Social Care in New Zealand 2022
Professional Certificate Courses
These are short online certificate courses designed to help you develop professionally and achieve your career goals, while you earn a professional certificate which qualifies you for the appropriate continuous professional development (CPD).
After the successful completion of this course you will be enabled to;
- Identify key communication skills and explain how these are applied in a health and social care setting
- Analyze the various factors which influence the communication process in health and social care
- Discuss the benefits and challenges of information and communication technology (ICT) in health and social care practice
There are no strict entry requirements for this course. Work experience will be added advantage to understanding the content of the course.
The certificate is designed to enhance the knowledge of the learner in the field. This certificate is for everyone eager to know more and gets updated on current ideas in the respective field. We recommend this certificate for the following audience.
- CEO, Director, Manager, Supervisor
- Health Practice roles
- Hospital Manager
- Communication Manager Healthcare
- Social care Sector Roles
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.