Average Completion Time1 Month
Study online with ease.
24/7 unlimited access with pre-recorded lectures.
Our fees are low and easy to pay online.
UK CPD Certificate
Certificate to show what you have learnt.
Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Human Resources Management in La Rioja 2022
Advanced Professional Certificate Courses
These are short online certificate courses of a more advanced nature designed to help you develop professionally and achieve your career goals, while you earn a professional certificate which qualifies you for the appropriate continuous professional development (CPD).
The Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Human Resource Management Aims to enable the learner to understand the theory and practice of managing human resource in any organization for the strategic alignment with organizational objectives by maintaining, developing and motivating critical talent
The learner will be able to learn concepts and skills such as maintaining the work-life balance of employees, managing proper performance measurement, appraisal and reward system, Provision of flexible work style, enhancing the employee psychological contract with the organization, enhancing the recruitment and selection process, ensuring and managing diversity and inclusion, effective team management so that the learner can carry out the human resource function with a goal of productivity for the organization and satisfaction for the employees.
After the successful completion of the certificate, the student will be able to learn:
- Establish the importance of the psychological contract between the people and organization
- Identify HR practices to improve the state of the psychological contract
- Consider the design of HRM Policies and Interventions
- Understand the strategic significance of recruitment and the links to employee selection
- Identify the stages of recruitment
- Appreciate the recruitment and selection process from multiple perspectives
- Analyze and evaluate the procedure for the recruitment of new entrants to an organization
- Outline and explain the meaning of flexibility and the theoretical model of the flexible firm
- Evaluate and explain the extent of, and reasons for, the growth in flexible working practices
- Explore the different perspectives of learning at the organizational and individual level
- Understand the different methods used to measure and appraise organizational performance
- Examine the fundamental purposes of reward management
- Critically review influential theories of work motivation and assess their implications for the design of reward systems
- Critically analyze the management objectives and strategies related to employee voice
- Understand stress and the causes of stress in the workplace
- Critically assess methods of reducing stress levels in an organization
- Analyze the nature and dynamics of teams, components of effective teamwork
- Assess the role of business ethics and corporate social responsibility in people management policies
- Identify the business benefits of workplace diversity
The certificate is designed to enhance the knowledge of the learner in the field. This certificate is for everyone eager to know more and get updated on current ideas in the respective field. We recommend this certificate for the following audience.
- CEO, Director, Manager, Supervisor
- HR Manager
- Employee Relations Manager
- Wellbeing Manager
- Learning and Development Manager
- Training Manager
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.