Average Completion Time1 Month
Study online with ease.
24/7 unlimited access with pre-recorded lectures.
Our fees are low and easy to pay online.
UK CPD Certificate
Certificate to show what you have learnt.
Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Financial Management in Kotayk'i Marz 2022
Advanced Professional Certificate Courses
These are short online certificate courses of a more advanced nature designed to help you develop professionally and achieve your career goals, while you earn a professional certificate which qualifies you for the appropriate continuous professional development (CPD).
Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Financial Management aims to enable the learner to strategically manage the finances of an organization by learning key concepts and skills in financial statement analysis, Identifying and evaluating sources of finance, cost analysis and control, analysis and preparation of financial budgets while using the relevant accounting practices for the strategic success of the organization.
The learner will be able to interpret, analyze and develop financial statements, gather useful financial information and control the costs of business operations with a detailed understanding of different types of financial statements, their structure, purpose and underlying concept and the latest techniques and methods employed in Cash flow controls. The learner will also be able to evaluate and appraise different investment options.
After the successful completion of the certificate, the student will be able to learn:
- Financial reporting to stakeholders
- Dynamics of Business reporting
- Assessing the financial performance of any organization
- Control of resources
- The organization form, finance and ownership Structure
- Financial data gathering and organizing for profit and loss statement
- Creating a balance sheet in respect of the trading operations of an organization
- Consider the issue of cash flow from two perspectives
- Ensuring solvency through proper cash management.
- Introduction to techniques available for performing an external evaluation of the published accounts of a trading entity.
- Different approaches used in management control, The role of culture in control
- Address strategic issues towards the efficient and effective use of financial resources
- Distinguish between examples of fixed, variable, direct and indirect costs.
- Explain the purpose of break-even analysis and perform simple calculations.
- Explain the purpose of and nature of different costing.
- Have an understanding of relevant techniques for budgeting
- What is capital investment its types and the available options
The certificate is designed to enhance the knowledge of the learner in the field. This certificate is for everyone eager to know more and get updated on current ideas in the respective field. We recommend this certificate for the following audience.
- CEO, CFO, Director, Manager, Supervisor
- Finance Manager
- Investment Manager
- General Manager
- Line and functional Managers
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.