Average Completion Time2 Weeks
Study online with ease.
24/7 unlimited access with pre-recorded lectures.
Our fees are low and easy to pay online.
UK CPD Certificate
Certificate to show what you have learnt.
Professional Certificate in Introduction to UK Health Care Service Framework in Dominican Republic 2022
Professional Certificate Courses
These are short online certificate courses designed to help you develop professionally and achieve your career goals, while you earn a professional certificate which qualifies you for the appropriate continuous professional development (CPD).
The learner will be able to understand the role of different organizations and identify key players that shape the way health care is managed and delivered in the UK.
After the successful completion of the course, you will be able to learn the following;
- NHS Goal in Five Year Forward View
- NHS England’s Objectives (1)
- Public Health Outcomes Framework
- Laws relating to Equality and Diversity in health care
- The Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Skills for Care
- The Equality and Diversity Council (EDC)
- Code for a Healthcare Support Worker
- Service User Charters
- Equal Opportunities Commission
- Person-Centred Care
- Rights of Patients or Clients and Professional Duty of Care
There are no strict entry requirements for this course. Work experience will be added advantage to understanding the content of the course.
The certificate is designed to enhance the knowledge of the learner in the field. This certificate is for everyone eager to know more and gets updated on current ideas in the respective field. We recommend this certificate for the following audience.
- CEO, Director, Manager, Supervisor
- Hospital Manager
- Healthcare system Designer
- Health workers
- Medical Practitioners
- Doctors and Health Management roles
- Health Regulatory roles
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.