Average Completion Time2 Weeks
Study online with ease.
24/7 unlimited access with pre-recorded lectures.
Our fees are low and easy to pay online.
UK CPD Certificate
Certificate to show what you have learnt.
Professional Certificate in Introduction to Healthcare Delivery Models in Canada 2022
Professional Certificate Courses
These are short online certificate courses designed to help you develop professionally and achieve your career goals, while you earn a professional certificate which qualifies you for the appropriate continuous professional development (CPD).
The course will enable the learner to appreciate the inner working of different healthcare systems, the issues with each of the system and how to better deliver health care services in an effective and efficient manner.
After the successful completion of this course, you will be able to;
- Evaluate different models of health used within health and social care sector.
- Learn different aspects of different models of health used within health and social care sector.
- Major Goals of Health Care Delivery
- Overview of Health care Models
- Classification of Healthcare Systems
- The Anatomy of Healthcare Delivery
- National Health Service Programme
- Biomedical Model and the Biopsychosocial model
There are no strict entry requirements for this course. Work experience will be added advantage to understanding the content of the course.
The certificate is designed to enhance the knowledge of the learner in the field. This certificate is for everyone eager to know more and gets updated on current ideas in the respective field. We recommend this certificate for the following audience.
- CEO, Director, Manager, Supervisor
- Hospital Manager
- Healthcare system Designer
- Health workers
- Medical Practitioners
- Doctors and Health Management roles
- Health Regulatory roles
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.