Average Completion Time1 Month
Study online with ease.
24/7 unlimited access with pre-recorded lectures.
Our fees are low and easy to pay online.
UK CPD Certificate
Certificate to show what you have learnt.
Advanced Professional Certificate in Operations and Supply Chain Management in Canada 2022
Advanced Professional Certificate Courses
These are short online certificate courses of a more advanced nature designed to help you develop professionally and achieve your career goals, while you earn a professional certificate which qualifies you for the appropriate continuous professional development (CPD).
The Advanced Professional Certificate in Operations and Supply Chain Management aims to equip the learner with the fundamentals of strategic operations management of the organization.
The course aims to equip the learner with an advanced understanding of the processes and underlying concepts of product process and design and the fundamental concept of supply chain and operations management so that the learner is able to understand and develop supply chain network designs.
The learner will be able to identify and assess the role of business process technology and process quality management in the strategic operations management and overall strategic goals of the organization.
After the successful completion of the certificate, the student will be able to learn:
- What is ‘Strategic Operations Management’?
- What are the similarities between all operations?
- How are operations different from each other?
- Operations characteristics
- Typology of operations
- Strategy and Operations
- Stages of Operations Strategy
- Operations Performance Objectives
- Manufacturing vs. Service Operations
- Perspectives of Operations Strategy, The Five P's of Operations Strategy
- Product and process design, types of design, Stages of Product/Service design
- Supply Chain Management, Global Sourcing and E-Procurement
- Total Quality Management and Operations improvement
- Strategic Layout Decisions, Layout Types, Layout Design
- Operations Process technology
- Operations Capacity and demand planning and scheduling
- Inventory management, Just-in-time inventory, Leading and lagging strategies
The certificate is designed to enhance the knowledge of the learner in the field. This certificate is for everyone eager to know more and get updated on current ideas in the respective field. We recommend this certificate for the following audience.
- CEO, Director, Manager, Supervisor
- Strategy Manager
- Strategy Planner
- Production Manager
- Operations Manager
- Strategic Manger
- Management Roles
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.