Average Completion Time1 Month
Study online with ease.
24/7 unlimited access with pre-recorded lectures.
Our fees are low and easy to pay online.
UK CPD Certificate
Certificate to show what you have learnt.
Advanced Professional Certificate Courses
These are short online certificate courses of a more advanced nature designed to help you develop professionally and achieve your career goals, while you earn a professional certificate which qualifies you for the appropriate continuous professional development (CPD).
The Advanced Professional Certificate in System Analysis and Design aims to introduce the learner to the concepts of system analysis and design with the advanced knowledge of project management for the successful design, development and implementation of organizational systems.
The learner will be able to understand and develop key diagrams for the new designs for organizational systems and will be able to integrate socio-technical behaviour to understand both the technical requirements and that of human requirements of any system development and implementation.
After the successful completion of the certificate, the student will be able to learn:
- Explain project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting
- Describe work breakdown structures, task patterns, and critical path analysis
- Explain techniques for estimating task completion times and costs
- Describe various scheduling tools, including Gantt charts and PERT/CPM charts
- Analyze task dependencies, durations, start dates, and end dates
- Understand the aim of systems analysis and design for the design of information systems.
- Describe the purpose of the system development life cycle (SDLC)
- Explain the six core processes that make up the SDLC
- Explain Agile methodologies
- Describe iterative system development
- Identify key documents used in planning a project
- Identify key diagrams used in systems analysis and systems design.
- The nature of success and failure in IT systems
- The socio-technical nature of IT systems, in that they incorporate hardware, software, organisational, social and human components
- The legal, social, ethical and professional contexts, in which IT systems are acquired, developed and deployed.
The certificate is designed to enhance the knowledge of the learner in the field. This certificate is for everyone eager to know more and get updated on current ideas in the respective field. We recommend this certificate for the following audience.
- CEO, Director, Manager, Supervisor
- IT Manager
- System Developer
- System Consultant
- Project Manager
- Project Engineer
- System Administrator
- Project Supervisor
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.