Average Completion Time2 Weeks
Study online with ease.
24/7 unlimited access with pre-recorded lectures.
Our fees are low and easy to pay online.
UK CPD Certificate
Certificate to show what you have learnt.
Professional Certificate in Human Resource Management And Organisational Strategy, Structure And Culture in New Zealand 2022
Professional Certificate Courses
These are short online certificate courses designed to help you develop professionally and achieve your career goals, while you earn a professional certificate which qualifies you for the appropriate continuous professional development (CPD).
After the successful completion of this lecture, you will be able to understand the following:
- Organisational structure and culture.
- Culturally led theoretical models.
- Hofstede's Cultural Dimensions.
- Edgar Schein's Cultural Model.
- Charles Handy's Four Types Of Culture.
- Culture of an organisation.
- Interrelationships between human resource activities and culture.
The course aims to elaborate on the relationship between the function of HRM and the organizational strategies, structure and culture.
The certificate is designed to enhance the learner's knowledge in the field. This certificate is for everyone eager to know more and gets updated on current ideas in their respective field. We recommend this certificate for the following audience.
- CEO, Director, Manager, Supervisor
- Strategy Specialist
- Human Resource Manager
- Training Manager
- Talent Manager
- People Development Specialist
- Learning and Development Manager
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.