Average Completion Time1 Month
Accreditation5 CPD Hours
Study online with ease.
24/7 unlimited access with pre-recorded lectures.
Our fees are low and easy to pay online.
UK CPD Certificate
Certificate to show what you have learnt.
Advanced Professional Certificate in Commercial Trust Law in Guinea-Bissau 2022
Advanced Professional Certificate Courses
These are short online certificate courses of a more advanced nature designed to help you develop professionally and achieve your career goals, while you earn a professional certificate which qualifies you for the appropriate continuous professional development (CPD).
The course introduces critical historical events that contributed to the birth of this legal system. The course presents an in-depth analysis of Trust and Trust mechanisms, elaborates on different types of Trusts, and presents the nature of respective rights and obligations of the parties in a trust.
In addition, the course explores the rationale behind the commercialisation of Trust and explains the impact of using Trusts as commercial vehicles. The course introduces some practical examples of the relationship between Trust and contract and explains the difference between Trust and other contracts.
The course also elaborates on different types of commercial Trusts and presents the rules framing Trusts under different jurisdictions.
- Understand the Principles and nature of Equity.
- Understand the history, concept, and rationale of a Trust.
- Determine different types of Trusts.
- Analyse the nature of respective rights and obligations of the parties in a trust.
- Analyse the rationale behind the commercialisation of Trust.
- Determine the impact of the commercialisation of Trust.
- Understand the relation between Trust and contract.
- Understand the difference between Trust and other contracts.
- Elaborate on different types of commercial Trusts.
- Understand rules framing Trust under different jurisdictions.
This Advanced professional certificate course explores the principles and nature of Equity as a separate and fundamental source of common law.
There are no strict entry requirements for this course. Work experience will be added advantage to understanding the content of the course.
The certificate is designed to enhance the learner's knowledge in the field. This certificate is for everyone eager to know more and gets updated on current ideas in their respective field. We recommend this certificate for the following audience.
- Law practitioners.
- Contract specialists.
- Legal officers.
- Contract managers.
- Business developers.
- Trade advisors.
- Trade compliance officers.
- Law lecturers.
- Business lecturers.
- Legal and business researchers.
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.