Average Completion Time1 Month
Study online with ease.
24/7 unlimited access with pre-recorded lectures.
Our fees are low and easy to pay online.
UK CPD Certificate
Certificate to show what you have learnt.
Advanced Professional Certificate Courses
These are short online certificate courses of a more advanced nature designed to help you develop professionally and achieve your career goals, while you earn a professional certificate which qualifies you for the appropriate continuous professional development (CPD).
The Advanced Professional Certificate in Strategic Marketing Management aims to equip the learner with the knowledge and practice of marketing activities and operations in today’s globalized world so that the learner meet the challenge of competing in global marketing arena with skills in product development, marketing research, strategizing for pricing, selecting distribution strategy.
The learner will gain in-depth knowledge of the consumer mind and Behaviour, cultural and global forces that shape the consumer decision-making process, international branding, dealing with international trade barriers.
After the successful completion of the certificate, the student will be able to learn:
- Elements of consumer, Interactions, mindset and behaviours
- Culture influences on consumer needs
- Culture-based attitudes towards action, Universal vs specific perspectives
- Cross-cultural applicability of consumer behaviour concepts
- Ethnicity as identity
- Localization and globalization of consumer, Global consumer culture
- International Marketing: Protectionism, Ricardo’s Hypothesis, Trade Barriers
- Exporting product policy considerations
- Essentials of a global brand, Global branding Strategies
- Brand Piracy and protection strategies
- Packaging product for the international market
- Local and international marketing environment
- The market research process, Preparing the questionnaire and sampling procedure
- Bases of segmentation and segmentation process, Creating customer segments, Profiling
- International product and service policies; Adaptation or Standardization
- Factors influencing service Standardization, Product and service quality dimension
- What is the price, Demand led pricing and price elasticity of demand, Pricing objectives
- Setting international prices, Pricing Strategies, Cultural dimensions of price
- Choosing international distribution channels, Market coverage strategies
- Market entry strategies, International Strategic Alliances
- Identify Target Audience
- Designing the communication message, AIDAS model of effective communication
- Advertisement evaluation, Media types profiling
- Push vs. pull promotional strategies
The certificate is designed to enhance the knowledge of the learner in the field. This certificate is for everyone eager to know more and get updated on current ideas in the respective field. We recommend this certificate for the following audience.
- CEO, Director, Manager, Supervisor
- Public Relation Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Communication Manager
- International Liaison Manager
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.