Average Completion Time1 Month
Study online with ease.
24/7 unlimited access with pre-recorded lectures.
Our fees are low and easy to pay online.
UK CPD Certificate
Certificate to show what you have learnt.
Advanced Professional Certificate in Food and Beverages Operations in Commune de Brazzaville 2022
Advanced Professional Certificate Courses
These are short online certificate courses of a more advanced nature designed to help you develop professionally and achieve your career goals, while you earn a professional certificate which qualifies you for the appropriate continuous professional development (CPD).
After the successful completion of the course, you will be able to understand the following;
- Nature and underlying dynamics of the food and beverages sector
- Understand different roles and responsibilities within the food and beverages sector
- Effective meal preparation and serving techniques
- Restaurant menu design and management
- Beverages, types, legal aspects of beverages served in the hospitality sector
- The UK legal framework for beverages provision
- Internal operations of restaurant, kitchen including the purchasing function
- Restaurant inventory Mangement and stock control
- Techniques to reduce the cost of food offered in a restaurant
There are no strict entry requirements for this course. Work experience will be added advantage to understanding the content of the course.
The certificate is designed to enhance the knowledge of the learner in the field. This certificate is for everyone eager to know more and gets updated on current ideas in the respective field. We recommend this certificate to the following audience.
- CEO, Director, Manager, Supervisor
- Hospitality Manager
- Operations Director/Manager
- Food and Safety Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Executive Chef
- Food Inspector
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.