Average Completion Time1 Month
Accreditation5 CPD Hours
Study online with ease.
24/7 unlimited access with pre-recorded lectures.
Our fees are low and easy to pay online.
UK CPD Certificate
Certificate to show what you have learnt.
Advanced Professional Certificate in International Financial Crimes in Colonia 2022
Advanced Professional Certificate Courses
These are short online certificate courses of a more advanced nature designed to help you develop professionally and achieve your career goals, while you earn a professional certificate which qualifies you for the appropriate continuous professional development (CPD).
The course presents an in-depth and detailed analysis of white-collar crimes' concepts, characteristics, and effects and reflects on various white-collar crimes' civil remedies.
In addition, the course explains the concept and evolution of money laundering and Identifies the three stages of money laundering, all while explaining the aim and techniques of each stage. The course provides insight into different methods used in money laundering, including trade schemes, insurance policies, and cryptocurrencies. Also, the course presents an analysis of the impact of money laundering on economic growth and financial stability. Finally, the course is designed to cover the framework of international cooperation in the fight against financial crimes.
The course provides insight into various international platforms involved in this global effort, including the European Union, the United Nations, and the FATF. From this perspective, the course covers multiple topics, including market abuse and market manipulation, corruption, and money laundering. Also, the course presents an analysis of various global financial crime risk management challenges.
- Understand the concept of financial crimes.
- Understand the concept and the regulatory landscape of corporate fraud.
- Understand the concept and the regulatory landscape of bribery and corruption.
- Reflect on various cases involving financial crimes.
- Understand the concept and the regulatory landscape of insider dealing and market abuse.
- Reflect on money Laundering Principal offences.
- Understand the concept, characteristics, and effects of white-collar crimes.
- Reflect on various white-collar crimes civil remedies.
- Understand the concept and evolution of money laundering.
- Identify the three stages of money laundering.
- Understand different methods used in money laundering.
- Measure the impact of money laundering on economic growth.
- Understand the framework of international cooperation in the fight against financial crimes.
- Understand the European Union anti-money laundering regulatory landscape.
- Understand the United Nations anti-money laundering regulatory landscape.
- Reflect on the EU market abuse regulation.
- Understand the intergovernmental anti-money laundering regulatory landscape.
- Reflect on various global financial crime risk management challenges.
This Advanced professional certificate course explores the concept and evolution of financial crimes, including fraud, corruption, and money laundering principal and secondary offences.
There are no strict entry requirements for this course. Work experience will be added advantage to understanding the content of the course.
The certificate is designed to enhance the learner's knowledge in the field. This certificate is for everyone eager to know more and gets updated on current ideas in their respective field. We recommend this certificate for the following audience.
- Compliance specialists
- Compliance officers
- Financial advisors and managers
- Banking professionals
- Real estate agents
- Insurance professionals
- Legal advisors.
- Law practitioners.
- Contract specialists.
- Legal officers.
- Contract managers.
- Business developers.
- Law lecturers.
- Business lecturers.
- Legal and business researchers.
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.