Average Completion Time2 Weeks
Study online with ease.
24/7 unlimited access with pre-recorded lectures.
Our fees are low and easy to pay online.
UK CPD Certificate
Certificate to show what you have learnt.
Professional Certificate in Developing Human Resource Management, Recruitment And Selection in Canada 2022
Professional Certificate Courses
These are short online certificate courses designed to help you develop professionally and achieve your career goals, while you earn a professional certificate which qualifies you for the appropriate continuous professional development (CPD).
After the successful completion of this lecture, you will be able to
- Understand the requirement of human resource management.
- Learn about personal identification requirements.
- Understand what is recruitment and its types.
- Understand the meaning of selection and the different methods of selection.
- The factors influencing the selection and recruitment process.
- Learn about employee motivation.
- The different ways to enhance employee motivation.
- The various national level HR policies.
The course aims to prepare the learner for challenges arising from the recruitment and selection processes while managing human resources.
There are no strict entry requirements for this course. Work experience will be added advantage to understanding the content of the course.
The certificate is designed to enhance the learner's knowledge in the field. This certificate is for every one eager to know more and gets updated on current ideas in the respective field. We recommend this certificate for the following audience.
- CEO, Director, Manager, Supervisor
- Human Resource Manager
- Training Manager
- Talent Manager
- People Development Specialist
- Learning and Development Manager
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.