Average Completion Time1 Month
Study online with ease.
24/7 unlimited access with pre-recorded lectures.
Our fees are low and easy to pay online.
UK CPD Certificate
Certificate to show what you have learnt.
Advanced Professional Certificate Courses
These are short online certificate courses of a more advanced nature designed to help you develop professionally and achieve your career goals, while you earn a professional certificate which qualifies you for the appropriate continuous professional development (CPD).
The course is designed to introduce the learner to reflective practice in all its forms. Reflections on practice and in practice, are important concepts in health and social care and feed into the idea of self -development linking theory to practice.
After the successful completion of the course, you will be able to;
- Identify and explain models of reflection used in health and social care
- Develop the skills and knowledge required to plan for your personal and professional development
- Produce a personal development plan identifying how you will develop the skills and knowledge required as a learner/practitioner of health and social care
- Discuss the links between theory and practice and how this can be facilitated
There are no strict entry requirements for this course. Work experience will be added advantage to understanding the content of the course.
The certificate is designed to enhance the knowledge of the learner in the field. This certificate is for everyone eager to know more and gets updated on current ideas in the respective field. We recommend this certificate for the following audience.
- CEO, Director, Manager, Supervisor
- Hospital Manager
- Clinic Supervisor
- Corporate Communications Manager
- Social worker
- Health worker
- Other relevant medical, Health and Social Care Roles
Learn fastOnline courses with compact learning chapters enable you to learn business skills faster than ever.
Study OnlineGet access to online study materials. All courses are 100% online and self-paced.
Global communityNo conventional requirements needed, our courses are open to all ages, professions and citizenship.