SEMP MBA INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- Category SEMP International Business
Special Executive Masters Programme (S.E.M.P)
The 1 Week Special Executive Masters’ Programme has been designed both as a refresher course and a crash course specifically for senior managers, executives and entrepreneurs who influence or make key decisions within their organisations. It serves as a refresher course for those who studied their masters’ degree some time ago and need a quick reminder of professional/academic updates. Alternatively, it is a crash programme for those experienced professionals who can’t take time out to study a full Masters’ degree but require the academic and practical knowledge of a Masters’ qualification.
Topics covered include
- Innovation & creativity
- International business strategy
- Organisational health
COURSE FEES COVERS
- A condensed Masters Programme in
International Business Management by lecturers from the Metropolitan School of Business & Management, UK.
- Course materials, study pack and case studies.
- A Special Executive Masters Programme Certificate in International Business Management from the Metropolitan School of Business & Management, UK.
- Lunch and two tea breaks with snacks on each day of lectures
- 6 nights’ accommodation at a luxury London hotel
- Full breakfast on each morning of your stay
- Dinner boat cruise on the River Thames
- International networking
Early booking discount available
Installment payment option is also available
Terms and conditions apply