SEMP IN INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- Category Online Executive Education (SEMP)
Specialized: Strategic Information Systems Analysis
SEMP Information Systems
Information systems are the lifeblood of the modern enterprise, Information System Specialist have the power to create and restructure industries, empower individuals and firms, and dramatically reduce costs. As a result, organizations desperately need well-trained information systems specialists and technology-savvy managers. Today’s managers simply cannot effectively perform without a solid understanding of the role of information systems in organizations, competition, and society.
SEMP IS provides students with the knowledge and skills required to plan, develop, and deploy technology-based business solutions. Students are equipped with a solid understanding of the strategic role of information systems in organizations and the influential role of technology in society.
Is the SEMP Information System the right programme for me?
Studying Information Systems will equip you to develop creative and innovative solutions to problems in government, businesses and non-profit organisations. You will learn how to work in creative teams to develop cutting-edge products and solutions that might save lives, improve the environment or our standard of living and keep us connected. You may choose to concentrate on the analysis of systems, the design of systems, or the use of information systems in organisations.
Why SEMP Information System?
It is impossible to think of any organization without the need for information. Through the use of computer technology, an information system provides the right information to the right person at the right time at the lowest possible cost. It is used at all levels of management from the operational to the strategic; it is also used in all functional areas of an organization. Because an information system helps an organization to be highly efficient as well as competitive, it is used in government and business organizations.
Who should enroll in this online Certificate Program?
This online certificate program in Information System, benefits professionals at all levels who want to contribute to their organization’s performance.
Here are some of the people who will benefit from the online programme:
• Executives with responsibility for, corporate communications, and or investor relations.
• Functional leaders who are involved with defining or executing brand and reputation strategies, such as leaders from human resources, public affairs, environmental relations, and legal
• Managers seeking to move into leadership positions in their organization
• Individuals seeking knowledge for career advancement in the field of Information management
• Cross-functional teams from within an organization can take the program, as that accelerates the impact and engenders a common language and understanding in the organization
Students who successfully complete the SEMP online programme will receive a Certificate SEMP in Strategic information System Analyst from the Metropolitan School of Business and Management UK.
• Managing Strategically I
• Managing Strategically II
• Managing Strategically III
• Management Information Systems
• Strategic Information Systems Planning I
• Strategic Information Systems Planning II
• Business/IS Strategy Alignment I
• Business/IS Strategy Alignment II
• Investment in Strategic Information Systems
• Managing Information System Resources
• Procurement Options
• Central lecture from MSBM UK
• Live Webinars
• Study Materials
• Practical Business Case-studies
• MSBM Reference
• Course Transcript
• SEMP Certificate from MSBM UK
• Network with other professionals
The Special Executive Masters Programme (SEMP) is an Executive Education Programme.It is “NON CREDIT BEARING and NON DEGREE HOLDING”. The SEMP is NOT an actual Masters Programme but a trade mark of the Metropolitan School of Business and Management. The SEMP is very similar to the “MINI MBA” offered by Universities all around the world. However the modules of the SEMP programme was modelled after the regular masters programmes which allows delegates to gain a thorough knowledge of the subject. This programme cannot be use as a Masters Certificate or disguised as such as it carries no credit and cannot be used to pursue an academic PHD. However the relevancy of the certificate lies in the knowledge of the bearer to demonstrate ground knowledge of the subject the certificate was issued in, and this certificate counts towards the appropriate Continuous Professional Development (CPD).